11#Taehyung

Your name; Shin Jae
(School theme, cute)

"SHIN JAE, KIM TAEHYUNG, DETENTION!" The teacher shouted as you both grin. Kim Taehyung is your childhood friend and nothing else. Or so you thought. You both were troublemakers, but still has really high grades.

Like sometimes you would correct a teacher. Which is really fun.

You guys went out of the classroom and went inside the detention room. "Again mrs. Shin and mr. Kim?" The detention teacher asked you both as you nodded. "3 hours of detention." She quietly and politly spoke. She was your favorite teacher as she doesnt yell or something to her students.

"You do know that you guys look so cute together right?" She said. "Nah. Plus he mentioned he liked someone else." You said while looking at your instagram. "Really?!" She asked suprised. "How come you never tell me?" "I only started liking her a few days ago. Or more like realised." He bluntly answered as you guys do a musicaly together. "So when are you going to ask her out?" You asked as you feel something in your chest.

"Hmmm... Tomorrow the early, the better. Help me out tomorrow." He said.

"K" you shortly answer. The teacher just stared in awe as she always thought that you both like eachother.

Next day (Saturday)

Today was the day Taehyung promised to ask the girl out. You were both inside taehyungs house, thinking what he should do to ask the girl out.

"Hmmm... I have an idea. Lets practice." He said and spun his rolling chair towards you. "I like you." He said waiting for answer. "...okay?..." You weirdly said. "Would you go out with me?" He asked. "K?"

He grabbed your hand and dragged you outside his house going somewhere.

"Yah! Where are we going?" You asked as you try to yank your hand out. "We're going on a date!" He happily said making you flustered. "Wait i thought you were going to confess to the girl you like?" You asked as taehyung turn his head towards you. "I already did, didn't i?" He said showing his box smile.

END