13#Jungkook

Your name; Lee Hae Jeong
(School, arcade)

'YOU WIN!' The words appeared on the screen where you were playing. You jumped in happiness and bit your lollipop. The guy who you were playing with, dropped to his knees and rolled on the ground.

You walked through the arcade machines and searched for some gun ones.

You saw this absolutely big box with a cool ass walpaper so you did not hesitate and went inside. You could see the screen and a boy about your age playing inside. You sat beside him and put some coins in. "Hey." The boy said looking at you. "Wanna play together?" He asked inserting more coins.

"Whoever wins, gets to treat some ice cream." You both shook your hands and the game began.

"Start!" The game started and you both shoot some zombies.

Shoot...shoot...shoot... You reload the gun. As you were reloading the gun, the zombie crawled to your character. "RAWR!" You quickly press the button, to try and fight the zombie. After a few moments, the zombie got shot. You look at the boy who shot the zombie and the score bar.

You were losing to 100 points. You regain your posture and shot more zombies.

"YOU.............LOST!" The screen showed and you sigh in frustration.

The boy grabbed your wrist and dragged you into an ice cream shop. He looked at you. You look back at his face, not knowing that he had handsome features. "We would like to have one cookies and cream ice cream." He said. "A-nd one nut ice cream." You added and gave the cashier money.

"You guys look a nice couple." The cashier added and gave the ice creams to you.

"U-uhm we-" "Thank you m'am!" The boy said and ate his ice cream. "Im Jungkook." The boy or jungkook said. "Im Haejeong!" You both shook hands and ate the ice creams.

After finishing the ice cream, you checked your phone. Jungkook took your phone and gave it to you after a few moments. "I have to go now. If you need someone to play with, heres my number." He winked and pecked your cheeks real quick and ran away.

END