Update! More Updates to Come!

I'VE CONTINUED WRITING FROM THE POINT I LEFT OFF!! CHAPTER 38 IS NOW UP IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT YET! And I will be adding a few more chapters to officially conclude the story! The updates may be slow due to the fact that I am also working on "The Boyfriend Hotline"!!!

****************

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for your support with this story. I really appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments throughout this experience.

I will be taking down each of these chapters to edit them and fix any loopholes in the plot. I'll be changing a few things here and there, but overall the story will stay the same.

Once I have edited each chapter, I will publish them again like I did with "Don't Fall for Me" so it won't necessarily mean it's a "new" update, if you know what I mean.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I've had a great time writing this story and I hope you guys have had just as much fun reading it as I had writing it. Thanks again! :)

P.S. If you haven't read my other stories, I'd greatly appreciate it if you checked them out. "Don't Fall for Me" and "The Boyfriend Hotline" are similar to this story so I think you may enjoy them ;)