Chapter 7

Rachel's P.O.V.
"Hey Lilly, how about we go to the mall?" I ask. I need to get her clothes so why not. She nods and puts on leggings, a tee shirt, and the same shoes as yesterday. She goes into the kitchen for breakfast and I go into her room. All of her clothes are sprawled out and the tags have different sizes. Which means that she has to wear whatever. Well, she had to. I walk out and go to my bedroom. I get a tee shirt, shorts, and flip flops. I go downstairs and Matt and Lilly are just eating breakfast. After we finish we go into the car and drive to the mall.

We park and I get Lilly out

We park and I get Lilly out. We walk inside and I take her to the Gap. After the Gap, we go to The Children's Place, Nike, Target, Macy's and Ivviva. As we are walking out of the mall Lilly sees the store I dread the most. Justice. She runs in, and finds a few tee shirts, and a sparkly hair brush. I finally agree to get her it. We pay and walk out of the mall.

Time skip to home
Lilly's P.O.V.
We went shopping and got me lots of stuff. Now we are home. I really want to talk. But I'm scared. Maybe at dinner I'll just say more please. Or tonight I'll say night night. I don't know. I sit on the couch when Rachel picks me up. "Let's out the stuff in your bedroom!" She says. We go upstairs and do that. Then, she says she wants to talk to me. So, we sit down under my bed.
"So, there's this thing called YouTube. Pretty much people make videos and put them on YouTube for other people to watch. So, daddy and I do YouTube. And so does the rest of your family. Are you okay with being in YouTube videos or do you want to not be in them?" She asks. How do I tell her I want to be in them? How?  I nod my head yes.she gives me a big hug and we go down for dinner. We are having Pizza. After I have two slices, I take a big breath and say in the quietest voice ever "I'm tired." And they both look at me.