Chapter 11

After I meet everybody, my cousin Bailey asks if I want to go in the pool and I say yes. She's sooo pretty. I think she said that she is twelve, she's so old. She jumps into the pool and swims to the side.
"Your turn!" She says excitedly.
I jump in, and come back up. I start kicking like she did, and I move my arms. But I can't stay up. I start going under water, but I push off a wall. Great now I am in the middle of the pool.
I swallow a lot of water and now I'm coughing. Bailey went to get help which is nice, but now I am all alone. Suddenly I hear screaming, mommas screaming.
"Lilly get ready to grab onto me!" Momma shouts.
I nod, and attempt to stay afloat.
Just... A... Little... Longer.
There's a big splash, it's so big it pushes me towards the wall. I hit my head, and everything goes black.

A/N: hey guys! Long time no update, huh?! I haven't felt motivation to update this story. But, I'm gonna finish it. I have a really good story idea for when this is done, so I'm excited for that. Also, I'm really sorry for such a short chapter. I was going to make it longer, but then it would be like a big thing and I kinda wanted a cliffhanger lol. But you all probably have an idea on what's gunna happen.
Also, I wanna say thanks to the people that comment on my stories!
And that's all so bye for now I'm gunna go do more chapters! And sorry that this authors note is so long. I think it's longer than the actual story part of this chapter.
Ok, bye, for real this time!