Chapter 50

I yawn as I get up and rub my eyes. Everyone else is awake, so I know that I have to be quick. I head to the bathroom and put on tights, booty shorts, and an ALDC crop top. I walk out, and grab my new jacket. I slip on flip flops, grab my stuff and we all head down. Somehow, we are the first people down there from ALDC. Mommy hands me cereal and I eat it before starting to brush my hair. After it's all brushed, I wait for an elite to get here and help me. Kendall walks through the doors with Nia and her mom. Kendall starts my hair while Nia starts Alexus.
"Ok, all done!" She does my makeup quickly and I start to stretch. Now, the other minis are arriving and noticing our jackets. Elliana comes over and Alexus makes a face.
"Wait, you guys got jackets?"
"Yeah." Alexus says, very calmly.
"That's not fair!"
"Well, we did solos and did very well so..." I say.
"But still!"
"Maybe if you came and watched you would see why we got them." Alexus says, while getting up. I follow her and we walk over to the moms.
"What's wrong?"
"Ellianas saying we don't deserve our jackets."
"It's okay, just ignore her."
I walk into the dressing room thing and change so I'm ready. Ms. Abby enters as I walk out and calls me over to the corner.
"Yes Ms. Abby?"
"Just ignore Elliana, ignore her mom, ignore all the moms."
"Ok."
"Now go out there and show them why you have your jacket."
I nod and walk back with my group.
"Guys we have to go."
"Wait! I want a picture!" My mom shouts, causing us all to laugh. We sit down in the hallway and she quickly takes one.

I put my jacket back on, and walk backstage while holding Alexus and Maddie's hands

I put my jacket back on, and walk backstage while holding Alexus and Maddie's hands. I hand Maddie my jacket and wait to be announced. As I'm waiting, Alexus and I run through the dance but Elliana just stares at the competitors. Like girl, now you're going to complain if you mess up.
"Ok you guys are up! Good luck." Kalani says while hugging me.

"And that was number 373, Electricity!" We walk off the stage and Maddie hands me one of the complimentary water bottles from backstage. I chug it down as Maddie tells me how good I did. I put the jacket back on and we walk back.
Luckily, Ms. Abby seems happy as she tells us all good job. The elites go to change when Ms. Abby comes up to me.
"Listen kiddo, Yolanda's most likely going to say something to you because at one point, don't worry it wasn't that noticeable, you were a little faster."
I nod and look at my shoes. I honestly thought I had no mistakes, but I guess not. Ms. Abby walks away to deal with some mom and I put my head into my knees. Gianna comes over and brings me into the hallway.
"Don't be upset with how you did, you did amazing. This was your first time competing with a group, right?"
I nod while biting my lip.
"You know how in class when I was saying to keep up, and to land the aerial and stuff?"
I nod while still looking at the ground.
"You did everything right, it was just timing, and it was good in the studio. You should be very proud of your performance."
I nod, and she picks me up and carries me back in and tells everyone that us two are going to watch. After watching a few numbers, the elites go onstage. They did really good, and their dance was really sad. It's about someone dying.
"Ok, you have awards. But I want a picture of you first. Smile."
I do as told and am sent on stage.
~
"In the mini category, level two. Second place goes to 24K Magic." I grab Alexus hand and Peyton grabs my other hand.
"In first place we have Electricity!" I'm very surprised and as everyone else is processing it, I jump up and get the award.
"And what is your name?"
"Lilly!"
"And who choreographed this dance?"
"Abby Lee Miller and Gianna Martello."
"And where do you dance?"
Alexus jumps up and stands next to me, along with Peyton and Ari. Where is Elli? I have no clue.
"Abby Lee Dance Company!"
"Good job girls, smile for that camera."
I take the trophy and we sit back down.
I pretty much zone out until I hear them say that we got second in the whole competition which is really good, and the elites got first. They do a few more things, and we walk offstage. I run to the dressing room and stop before opening the door.
"Guys, where is Elliana?"
Everybody shrugs and looks down.
"Wait guys, be quiet." Mackenzie says, while putting her ear to the door.
"There's screaming. Mini moms, Abby, my mom, and Kira are all screaming. I hear Gianna, it sounds like she trying to stop it. It sounds like Yolanda started it."
We then walk inside and the moms stop. Ms. Abby hugs me and the other girls. I sit down and wipe all my makeup off. Yolanda keeps looking at me and I'm really confused.
"Mommy can we leave?"
"Why honey?"
"Yolanda is staring at me."
"Ok come on."
Alexus and her mom come as well and we make our way to the room. After the door closes I ask why they were fighting.
"Well pretty much Yolanda said you guys left Elliana out."
"But I didn't, none of us did."
"I know, just ignore whatever she says."
I nod and go into the bathroom and change into leggings and an ALDC t-shirt.
"Ok we are going to dinner with everyone in a half hour." Mommy says while putting her phone down, "and then maybe the pool."
Alexus and I start screaming and running around. I grab a bag and pack a bathing suit and a change of clothes before doing a cartwheel.
"Let's go to dinner!" I shout while walking to the door. I pick up my moms vloggie and begin to Vlog.
"Hey guys it's Lilly!"
"And Alexus! Don't forget about me."
"We are heading to dinner and then possibly the pool."
"And we're crazyyyyyy."
"Let's do tricks!" I say as I reposition the camera.
"Here, I'll film you." Mommy offers.
We run down the hallway and do round off backhand spring, back walkover. We almost like hit some old person but that's ok she's still alive.
"Mommy who's going to dinner?" I ask as I enter the elevator.
"The minis minus Yolanda and Elliana because they're ignoring us, and all the elites and their moms." I nod as the elevator door opens again as we walk out. We walk into the Italian restaurant and see the Zieglers and Vertes sitting.
"Hi!" I say while jumping on Maddie's back. We are led to our table and I'm put down.
~
"Goodnight mommy, I love you!" I say as I get under the covers.
"I love you too!" She says while tucking me.
I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, knowing that I have to wake up early tomorrow.