Chapter 58

We walk out of the ballroom where the master classes are two hours later, dripping in sweat.
"I can't move my feet." I whine as we get to the elevator.

"Come here then." Kalani says and I crawl to her.
She picks me up and we get back to our rooms quickly. We all sit in the living room, and I turn the TV on.

"Ok, so everyone needs to shower. We have three showers per room so six in total." Maddie says.

"Can I please shower first?" I say, practically jumping up.

"Sure, shower in the bathroom attached to your bedroom."

I get up and slowly go to the room and grab pjs for after. I take a quick shower and put on pjs.
"Kenz can you braid my hair?" I ask as I exit the bathroom. She does a regular braid and then walks into the shower. I'm starving so I go to the kitchen and finish my wrap from earlier.

"Brynny can I go to sleep now?" I ask as I walk back to the room.

"Sure, I'll tuck you."
Me, brynn, and Kenzie got the master bedroom with a king bed and a Murphy bed. I get into the Murphy bed and as Brynn tucks me, I decide to sleep in the big bed instead. As I get in, Brynn and Kenzie get into bed also.

"Goodnight Lilly." Brynn says.

"Night Brynn! Night kenz!" I say, and immediately drift off to sleep.

The next morning I wake up, ready for another day full of dancing. I wake up to Maddie picking me up and trying to do my hair. 

"Maddie it's too early" I say, leaning back towards the bed.

"Lilly, it's 4:30AM. You need to be down there for your group at 5:15 with hair and makeup done."

I pout and she puts me in a chair, and does my hair and make-up. At 5:00, we are ready to go. I put on black capri leggings with a leotard and my ALDC jacket. We grab my costume and dance bag and head on down with everyone else. 

"Why aren't you guys ready?" I say to the elites.

"Well, you guys dance and have awards aand then a master class. When you have a master class we're getting ready to compete."

"Oh okay!"

We walk into the green room, and everyone is in there with their coffee. Ms. Abby has us stretch and then we practice our leaps and side aerials, and stuff like that. We are then told to change so we do as told, and Mackenzie gets out my hair piece. I walk out of the curtain in my green costume, and everyone awws and takes pictures. We run the dance a few times, Abby gives us a really bad pep-talk, and the elites take us backstage. 

"Listen, you guys will do great. Forget about everything, and just go out there and dance." Kalani says, and hugs us all. 

Us minis do our handshake, and we are announced. 

We walk off stage, and agree we all did really good. I even saw Ms Abby do her high clap. 

We go back to the green room and I change into what I am going to wear for the master class since it's right after awards. The big girls head on over to their master class leaving us minis with the adults. We hang out in the green room for a few hours, and then at 10:30 we head to awards. Long story short, we got first and some special award for our technique. 

We head on over to the master class with our dance bags to find out it is tap, which I am so excited for. I put on my tap shoes, fix my bow, and head on over to the dance floor and stand near the instructor.