Chapter 29

We finished filming a Q&A and doing my Legos, so now I'm in my bedroom. I'm doing turns and stuff.
"Lilly?"
"Yeah momma?"
"Do you want me to sign you up for dance?"
"Can I?"
"Of course you can! We will go tomorrow."
I nod, and go back to turns. I eventually get tired, so I decide to draw something. It's a picture of me, mommy, and daddy. On the top, I write 'Mommy, Daddy, and Lilly. Happy Family Of Three.' I fold it up, and place it in my vanity draw.
I'm getting hungry, so I walk downstairs.
"What's up?"
"I'm hungry!"
"Ok, what do you want?"
"Mac N Cheese with peas please!"
She nods and begins to cook. I'm bored, so I decide to watch tv.
"Lilly! Foods ready."
I walk over to the table and start eating.
"So, have you thought about what types of dance you want to do?"
"No. How many classes can I do?"
"As many as you want cutie."
I giggle, and go back to eating.
As I'm eating, I begin to think of the types of dance I want to do. I definitely want to learn cartwheels, but I think that's gymnastics. So maybe I can do dance and gymnastics? I don't know. I definitely want to do ballet, and hip hop. But I know there's more styles of dance. So I have to think.

"Goodnight Lillybear."
"Goodnight mommy."
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
She kisses my forehead and walks out, leaving the door cracked open behind her.
"Good night Lillyboo."
"Goodnight daddy!"
"I love you."
"I love you more!"
He hugs me and walks out, closing the door behind him. I close my eyes, and drift off to sleep thinking of different dances I can do.