Chapter 23

The plane takes off and I begin to figure out what's so special about first class. Pretty much, the seats are reclining, you get full meals, and extra stuff like slippers. It's pretty nice. I get my iPad and decide to watch one of my favorite movies, Cinderella. But then I see a movie I have never seen before, Snow White. It looks cool so I click on it and start.

"Lilly! Wake up! We landed. We are in Florida!" Ryan says.

I open my eyes and let out a yawn, "what time is it?"

"Um, 5 pm in Florida but 2 pm in California."

I nod and we walk to get our bags. Then we get into an Uber, something like that. Or maybe a Lyft? I know the grown ups were arguing about Uber or Lyft. Once again, they are so weird sometimes

We drive to the hotel thing and it's so cool! There's this big thing that looks like a train, mommy says it's a monorail. From what I can tell, we are switching hotels like a bunch of times because none of the rooms were open for the whole time we wanted to be here.

We walk in and mommy goes to check in, and we follow because we are bored.

Mike- M Rachel- R

M- "hello! Welcome to disneys bay lake towers how may I help you?"

R- "we would like to check in."

M- okay, and the last name?

R- Ballinger

M- okay, do you have your magic bands with you?

R- yep.

M- okay, so from what I see we are celebrating.

I poke my head up from aunt Colleen's shoulder, is it Ryan's birthday? Oh no! I didn't get him a gift!

R- yes we are!

M- how about our little Lilly goes first since this is for the birthday?

R- sure!

I give the man my wrist and he sets my pink band up. There's a picture of Jasmine on it! Finally we are checked in and they tell us our room number, I think we are getting two separate small rooms.

We go up like a million floors on the elevator and find our room. Room 18393.

"Ok, Lil scan your bracelet!" Mom says.
I nod and scan my bracelet causing the door to unlock.
"Oh my goodness!" Thank you sooo much! It's so big!" I shout, while hugging everyone.

First I find the living room because that's the main room

First I find the living room because that's the main room. There's a big tv and I have a feeling I'm gonna be in here ALOT!

 There's a big tv and I have a feeling I'm gonna be in here ALOT!

There's a nice view and you can see the pool.

"Ok let's unpack! Me and Rachel will be in the bedroom down here. Colleen can take one of the bedrooms upstairs, and the kids can take the other!" Dad says.
We all nod and find out rooms.

Ryan and i's room is huge

Ryan and i's room is huge. We even have our own bathroom! I quickly unpack and run down to watch tv.

"Hey Lilly?" Auntie asks

"Yea?"

"Wanna go eat dinner with Minnie and Mickey right now?"

"Yeah! But let me change first, I don't want their feelings hurt that I'm wearing Elsa and not them!"

"Ok, you go do that!" She says laughing.

"It's not funny!" I shout.

I find a Minnie shirt, and pants that match along with blue Minnie ears. Sorry Mickey.

I go downstairs and everybody is waiting

I go downstairs and everybody is waiting. We quickly get into the hallway and then the elevator.

We get to dinner and it's a barbecue thing. I get a burger and fries, with a water