Chapter 16

Time skip: two days later
Rachel's P.O.V.
I wake up and quickly shower. I put on sweats and a tee shirt and start vlogging.
"So today is Lilly's birthday, and family party." I say.

   I turn off the vloggie and decide to make her breakfast in bed. I don't know how to cook so I just made toast, pancakes, and bacon. She doesn't wake up until 8:45 usually and its 8:30. I kinda wanna wake her up...
Suddenly I remember the balloons Matt picked up last night. I put them in her bedroom, set up the camera so it's filming and walk out.

    I hear her yawn and I walk into her room with breakfast.
"Happy birthday baby girl!" I say to her while kissing her cheek, "I can't believe you're turning five!"
She takes the food off the tray and starts to eat it.
Matt walks in moments later, and gives her a big hug.

"Momma who's coming today?" She asks excitedly

"Aunt Jessica, Uncle Chris, Bailey, Jacob, Parker, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Rebecca, Uncle Matt, Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Trent, Franny (Francesca), Kory, Aunt Gabbie (The Gabbie Show), Aunt Colleen, and her son Ryan." I say.

That's right, Colleen has a son. He's six and is so adorable. She adopted him a little after her divorce because she had so much free time.

After she eats, I decide to get her ready for the day. I give her a bath and she wants a braid but I can't do one.
She pouts and I feel really bad.
"How about Auntie Panties does it?!" I say trying to cheer her up.

"Yes!!" She shouts.

"Ok, how about we meet Auntie Panties and Ryan at Build A Bear?"

She nods and I go to text Colleen.

C- Colleen
R-Rachel

R-Hey!
C- what's up?
R-wanna go to build a bear with the kids and then set up for the party after?
C- sure. ryan just got out of the shower so how about in 20 minutes?
R- come to my place at 11
C- okay!
R- bye
C- bai Felicia