Chapter 34

After we finish my math homework, we go onto reading. It was really easy, and I finished quickly.
"Lilly, you have ballet now. Follow Kenzie." Ms Abby says, while poking her head through the door.
I nod, and we get up. We walk into studio C, and Kenzie has to leave for her competition class. I sigh as she walks out and go to a ballet barre. The instructor teacher person starts, and it's pretty easy. I end up talking with Alexus from my school class. After the class, Ms. Abby walks up to me.
"Lilly, did you like the class?" She questions me.
I nod and smile, and she shows me where my next class is. It's tap, and I'm nervous. I have no idea how I'm in advanced tap, because I've never danced in my whole life. The teacher starts talking and I pretend to pay attention.

An hour later, the class is over and I have a fifteen minute break. I change my shoes so I am ready, and sit there. My stomach hurts a little bit, but I'm not going to say anything. I realize I have two minutes, so I make my way towards the room. Maddie's helping with this class, and I'm really excited. I see Maddie in there already, and I slowly walk in.
"Hi Lilly!" Maddie says, hugging me.

"Hi Maddie!" I say, hugging her back.
She asks me if I want to stretch until everyone comes and I say yes. The instructor is watching us, and out of the corner of my eye I see mommy filming. Soon, more kids come in and the class starts. We do simple stuff, like turns and leaps. I like that it's simple, though. I can clean up everything, as Ms. Abby says.

I wave one last time as we walk out of the studio. My belly still hurts so I tell mommy. She feels my head and apparently I feel warm. We get home, and she gives me an apple, water, and Motrin or Tylenol. I don't remember. I go to my room, put on pajamas, and drift off to sleep.