Chapter 45

"Ok Lilly we have to go to your old school."
I whine and get up.
"Here put on these clothes." She says while handing me leggings and a shirt. I change, put my hair up, and put a bow in my hair. I slip on shoes and go to brush my teeth.

I walk downstairs and mommy hands me a bagel

I walk downstairs and mommy hands me a bagel. We walk towards the car and I eat while we drive. We pull up to the school and park. We get out and walk down to the main office. I kinda just sit there as mommy talks and smile. Finally we sign some papers, not sure why, and then leave.
"Ok Lilly, Ms. Abby just texted me." Mommy says as we walk towards the car.
"What did she say?"
"Tomorrow she wants you to wear your teal and pink leotard."
"Ok!"
As we arrive home, I decide I want to go to the dance room a little. Mom parks the car and I go into my room, change, and go to the dance room. I practice turns, leaps, and of course tricks. I don't want to sound mean, but I kind of think I am Ms. Abbys favorite on the mini team, because from what I've heard these girls came from other studios so she really only knows me. I wanna be there first so I can make a good impression, kind of like "youngest, but earliest!"
After a while of dancing I decided to pack my bag for tomorrow. I get my dance bag out and pack an extra pair of dance wear, and new sneakers I got for any hip hop classes. I decide to pack my backpack also. I get out my backpack, empty it and start to look for my binder and reading book. I find them and neatly place them in my backpack. I also grab my pencil case and my white beats. Lastly I get my laptop, put it in its case and put it in my bag also. I hear my mom call for dinner and before walking out, I grab my laptop charger and pack it. I then run downstairs and am given a quesadilla. As I begin to eat I explain that I was packing my bag for school and dance.
"So I can go to dance early tomorrow right?" I ask to make sure.
"Yes honey." Mommy says, "as long as you are ready."
After about an hour of talking we decide I should go to bed. Mommy picks me up and we walk upstairs. I brush my teeth, change and climb into my bed.
"Goodnight Lilly, I love you."
"I love you too mommy. Good night."
She then closes the door and I'm left alone, in the quiet room.