Chapter 25

It's our third day in Disney and we are going back to Magic Kingdom today. Around lunch time we are switching hotels which I'm so excited for! I sit up and walk to my closet. Suddenly, someone grabs me and starts running. The person covered my eyes and is running really fast. We can't be going that far though, right? It's only been like ten seconds. Suddenly I'm thrown onto a bed and I'm able to see.
"Really auntie?!" I whine

"Really kiddo." She says.
We find a simple outfit and I put it on. Like usual, she does my hair because ya know. She then puts a headband on that matches my red romper. I think that's what it's called!

We walk into the park and head towards the Buzz Lightyear Ride! It's two per cart, but since Ryan and I want to go together an adult has to go with us. I really want mommy to go with us. I've only been on one ride with her this whole vacation, and I really feel left out. I can't show it though. One time I made a face in a vlog and people were being really mean about it. I only know because I heard mommy reading what they were saying.All the adults argue about seating but they finally choose.
Ryan Me Dad
Mom       Aunt Colleen

I try really hard not to show that I'm upset but I probably did. And you can most likely see me in the background. Let's hope mom cuts that part out.
The ride starts, and the kids end up getting more points. Woo Hoo! We do a bunch more rides and head back to the hotel to switch rooms.
As the guy is collecting our luggage, I zone out.
"Hey Lillybelle?" Mom says
"Yea?"
"I just wanna let you know, I love you so much."
"I love you too."
"And I'm really sorry I haven't gone on a lot of rides with you."
Oh great, she saw my faces.
"It's fine." I say awkwardly, and walk over to aunt Colleen.

End of chapter. Sorry it sucks. Oh wait it always does! Anyways I changed how Lilly looks. She used to look like this:

 She used to look like this:

But I changed her to this:

^^dance moms much lolBut yeaaaa that's it and btw Lilly's six!!!!

But yeaaaa that's it and btw Lilly's six!!!!