Chapter 22

"Lil, wake up." Someone whispers.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I unbuckle and mommy lifts me out of the car. Daddy gets the bags with help from another guy. I'm placed on the ground and mommy says she will get me in a minute, she needs to give someone the car keys. I nod and look at the ground.

I'm suddenly picked up again, but this time by my aunt! Mommy comes back and wants to hold me, but so does aunt Colleen. Finally they come up with a "holding Lilly" schedule. Wow, they are so weird sometimes. We start walking into the airport and, it's so big! Mommy takes me from aunt Colleen, and we all walk up to the baggage thingy.

The worker tells us our flight is delayed, apparently that's bad. We go down an escalator and get to security, I think it's called.

"Hey momma?"

"Yea kiddo?"

"There's a Disney here, right?"

"Yes."

"Then why are we going on an airplane, if there's on nearby?"

"Because the far away one is much more magical."

"Really? Yay!" I say.

We are walking around and mommy asks if I want a Frappucino. I have no clue what that is. She then explains that it is like a milkshake, which is like ice cream all mixed up. I tell her yes and we order. I also get a cake pop, whatever that is.
We walk around a little until there's an announcement.

"Attention everybody! Flight number 82, gate 3 is boarding now. California to Orlando, is boarding now."
Mommy grabs me and we run to the gate or something. We give them our tickets and get on. Me and Ryan get to sit next to eachother. The seats are so cool! We are flying in something called, um, first class. I have no clue what it is, but whatever, it's really nice.