Chapter 55

-Guys now Rachel's like 7 months preggo but there was no time skip beside that-
I'm woken up to daddy tapping my shoulder.
"Yeah?"
"It's Tuesday, you have dance."
I yawn and get out of bed before putting on tights, a leotard, shorts, and a red ALDC shirt. I head downstairs and begin to eat when I realize I hadn't seen mommy yet.
"Where's mommy?"
"She's getting ready. She isn't feeling the greatest, so please be calm." I nod as I finish my food and head back upstairs to brush my teeth.
I grab all my bags, and hair stuff before walking into the car. We get to the studio and I ask Kalani and Maddie to do my hair. They fight over who gets to do it and eventually do a bun. I sit on the ground in my split and talk with Alexus. We get called into pyramid so we get the moms and walk in with our heads high.
"Let's start with the minis pyramid."
"On the bottom, Elliana. Fifth place solo. Not good enough. Control your mom also." Yolanda opens her mouth but stops.
"Next, Peyton. You need to keep up with these girls, and make sure your spacing is right."
"Moving up, Ari. You make the choreography look too easy. I don't want that."
"And next, we have Alexus. I saw that you love to dance and that's what I want to see. I wanted you to be on top, but.."
She rips the piece of paper and my face is there.
"Our big three time solo winner!"
"This week, Lilly, we're changing it up. You're doing a duet instead of a solo. And to throw a change at all of you, it's a lyrical group." I bite my lip and wait to hear my duet partner.
"Your duet partner is Peyton." I hug her excitedly almost forgetting about the lyrical group.
"Peyton is not in the group. I feel as if she will be too stressed with the duet. Nothing against her, I just want the duet to win."
"And, our mini soloist this week will be, well let's have two, Areana and Alexus." We all clap and she goes to the elites pyramid. Eventually they finish and we are all warming up in the same room. Every once in awhile I'll look at the moms and I see my mom, and something just seems different. There's no arguing, it just looks different. Like there's a different vibe. The elites go in the other room and we start our group dance. Peyton sits in the corner watching and I feel bad. As we're running through it again, I hear a familiar scream. We all look over to see my mom being surrounded by all the other moms. I run out of the room to my mom.
"What's going on?"
"Your mommy is going to have her babies soon." Melissa explains while Jill calls an ambulance.
"Mommy can I come with you?"
"No baby girl."
"Please!"
"No, you need to practice."
"But mom-"
"I said no!"
I walk into the den, defeated. I hear some commotion and then all the girls come in. They ask me what's wrong but I don't say a word. Instead I get up and walk into the bathroom and cry. I'm going to be forgotten about, and I'm going to go up for adoption again. I'm not going to be good at dance anymore. I sit down on the toilet cover thing and just cry. I hear a knock and stay quiet, it might be the producers.
"Lilly, its Tiffanie. Can I come in?"
I slowly get up and open the door as she comes in. She picks me up and hugs me, telling me my mom will be ok. That scares me, I just figured she'd be ok. I never even thought about what would happen to her, making me cry more. Eventually I calm down and we walk back out and Abby walks over.
"Listen, I don't know what that was about but-"
"Abby, her mom went into labor." Melissa says as she walks over.
Abby shuts up and walks away as I walk over to the moms.
"Go get your school stuff and do it over here." Melissa tells me.
I run across the studio, get it, and come back. After getting comfortable, Alexus comes over while Ari is called in for her solo.
"Lilly, your aunt texted me." Kira says.
"Aunt Colleen?"
"Yup. She said that mommy is fine, and she will keep updating us."
I nod my head and go back to school work before being called into out duet practice. The duet is cute, don't get me wrong. But it's kind of babyish, the idea. We're supposed to be bumble bees! We're about halfway done and then it's time for Alexus to learn her solo. I walk back to the moms who are on the phone with someone. They tell me to go ask Abby if we can switch Alexus solo time with the group because of my mom.
I slowly open the door and poke my head in.
"Yes honey?"
"Um, is there anyway we can change Alexus' solo time with the group, so I can go visit my mom? I'll be back it would just be easier to go now.."
"I don't see why not. Go get the others."
I do as told and we all walk back in.
"Ok your dance is called Going, Going, Gone. It's a lyrical piece and I want it to win!" I jump back because she yelled really loud practically in my ears. We start the dance and Peyton is learning it in the corner just because she has nothing else to do. As we're running it again I hear a lot of hellos and the door creaks open with Gia poking her head in.
"Abby, Lilly's aunt is here."
"Ok Lilly you are dismissed. Will I see you later?"
"Yes."
"Ok tell your mom I said that I hope everything will go ok and to try and call me."
"Ok bye!"
I walk out of the room and run up to my aunt and give her a hug.
"Here, I brought you shorts. Put it on with your ALDC t-shirt."
I nod and change quickly in the bathroom. I walk back to her and am told by Kira to keep my dance bag at the studio. I put on my flip flops and we go out to her car.
"Where's Ryan?"
"He's at a friends house."
"Cool!"
"Did you have fun at dance?"
"Yeah."
"Solo this week?"
"No. A duet and a lyrical group."
"Oh that's, well, nice."
"We've never done lyrical and just expects us to win!"
"Because she knows you can."
"Well, I don't think we can."
-
We walk into the large building and go up to a desk and they say that mommy is in room 412. We go up and walk in.
"Mommy!"
"Lilly!"
I sit on her bed and we talk for awhile before sadly I have to go back to dance. I hug mommy and daddy one more time and then follow aunt Colleen to the car. We drive in silence, the only noise being the radio. Eventually we arrive at the studio and she walks me in.
"Any news on Rachel?" Kira says as the door opens.
"As of when we left, she was dilated to a three." Aunt Colleen says.
"Lilly, go get changed." Tiffanie prompts me.
I run off as they continue talking about my mom. As I walk out of the bathroom I'm waved over.
"Yes?"
"Well little Ms sassy, just so you know you are sleeping at Melissa's house tonight." My aunt says.
"Ok, got it. Can I go to acro class now?"
"Yes. I'll drop clothes for tomorrow off later."
"Ok thank you. Bye!" I hug my aunt and we go our separate ways. I walk into the acro class which had just started so I go to the back corner.
~
The door opens and Ms. Abby pokes her head in.
"I need the minis that are in this class to come work on their group. Peyton come also."
Me, Alexus, Peyton, and Areana stand up but Elli is still stretching.
"Elliana, come on." Ms. Abby says.
"My mom said that I can't miss anymore of acro."
"Well, you won't miss any more because I'm super close to saying you won't be competing with the ALDC anymore."
She gets up and walks out, crying into her mom. The rest of us walk into studio A and practice turns while Abby and Yolanda argue by the bleachers. Eventually a sad Elliana walks back in and we continue with the group. Finally, after group practices, lyrical class, jazz class, and duet practice I can leave. The elites have to stay for another hour so I go to an empty room and just practice random stuff. Eventually Maddie gets me, and we walk out to her moms car.
"Here Lilly, your aunt dropped your stuff off."
"Thank you!"
We talk for a little bit before arriving at their large house.
"Is grilled cheese good?" Melissa questions as we walk towards the kitchen.
We all nod and Melissa tells us to go put on pajamas. I take out my tank top and unicorn fuzzy shorts. After I put them on, Kenzie walks in and takes my hair out of the tight bun. We are called down so we race to the table. After we eat, we head upstairs and get ready for bed. I go into Mackenzie's room and we get under the comforter and fall asleep, while watching Moana.

Hey long time no see huh? It's been like a month lol. Also guys please don't comment 'update please' or 'more' because I love that you guys love my books but it's kind of annoying, as I work really hard on these chapters. 💘💜