Chapter 33

"Did you have fun today?" Was the first question I got asked when we got into the car.

"Mom, schools so boring!" I whine.

"Well, did you make any friends?"

"Yes. Now I have dance, so let's go."
She starts driving, and turns on the radio.
"Mom, I have homework."
"Ok, do it at dance. I'm sure ms Abby is fine with you doing homework between classes, since you have a small break."
I nod, and stare out the window again.

"Lilly, we're here." Mommy says.
I get out of the car, and grab my backpack. Mommys holding my dance bag. I'm very nervous, what if people make fun of me because I'm new? Luckily, Ms Abby is at the front desk.

"Hello Miss Abby!" I say, walking closer."

"Hi Lilly!" She says, hugging mommy and I, "Lilly, go put on this." Mommy says, while handing me tights, a leotard, and shorts. I nod and run off to the bathroom.

After I change, I put my hair in a ponytail and rush out.

"Lilly, I heard you have some homework." Ms Abby says.

"Yeah, can I do it in my break?" I ask, politely.

"Or... you have time now, and I'm sure Mackenzie would love to help you."

"Ok!" I say, getting my backpack.

"Kenzie! Get out here." Ms Abby shouts.
She quickly rushes out and greets me. I pick up my backpack, and we walk into a room where I can keep my bag and hang out during classes. I open my backpack and take out a math sheet.
"So, I will be right here. Do the first two questions and show me what's confusing you." I nod, and start.