Chapter 24

"Good morning Lily, wake up!" Daddy whispers.

I yawn and find myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. I look around and see Ryan in the bed next to me. I suddenly remember everything, we are in Disney World. I quickly jump out of bed and run to the closet. I quickly choose an outfit and put it on. It's a teal shirt and jean shorts. I love it! I walk downstairs and find aunt Colleen on her phone. I sit next to her and start fiddling with the remote. I find something on tv that's okay and I zone out.

"Lilyyyyy" aunt Colleen sings in my ear

"Mhm?!" I question, shooting up

"Want me to braid your hair?"

I nod and she does a fish tail braid, I think it's called. Finally everybody comes down and they're ready. Mommy hands me Minnie Mouse ears and I put them on. We take about a million pictures and walk to the elevator which leads us to the monorail train thing. We sit down and it's not that crowded. Apparently, it's because we are going early. It's only open early to people staying in Disney Hotels.

We get there and I jump off the monorail and start running to I don't know where. Mommy shows me where to scan my band and stuff. We walk past the gate and I see the castle! Then I see some rides!! We walk to a ride, and it's called The Seven Dwarf Mine Train. I get on line and it goes really quick!
Here's how we sit:

Me. Mommy
Aunt Colleen. Ryan
Daddy

So, we've gone on a bunch of rides like Small World, Dumbo, Aladdin Carpets, and more. Now we are going to breakfast, in the park! We walk up to a big castle and wait. Finally we get to the screens where you order. We order food and sit down. Then I realize, we are at belles castle! We wait and the adults Vlog. The food comes, and the waitress asks if we want anything else. Mommy whispers something in Aunt Colleen's ear.
"Um, can we have six gray stuff?"
The lady smiles and nods.
What is gray stuff? I am not going to eat it, who eats gray food?! Definitely not me. The stuff comes, and it looks okay. Maybe I'll try some...

I try some and it's DELICIOUS! We leave the place, and head towards this ride. Apparently it's really good. It's called The Carousal Of Progress.

We just got off the ride, and it was amazing! It's already four o'clock! We decided to head to the Goofy Ride. When we are walking to it, there is a man about daddy's age vlogging. Aunt Colleen's face goes blank and she starts whispering to mommy.
"Do you think it's him?"
"I swear it was."
"Well I'm not stalking him!"
"Well he's heading to the same ride!"
That shuts mommy up and we get on line. The person is right in front of us. The line goes quickly and finally it's our turn.

We get off, and decide that we will do more rides tonight, as we are leaving now and coming back for dinner and a parade and fireworks.