Chapter 18

Lilly's P.O.V.
Everybody's gonna be here soon!  I can't wait. I'm wearing my birthday dress and me and Ryan are playing with our stuffed animals. I can't wait to open my presents, apparently what Auntie Panties is getting me, my mommy and daddy don't even know! I can't wait!

"Lilly! People are gonna be here any minute." Momma shouts

"Ok!!" I shout.

"Come down!"

"Ok, I'm coming!"

I run down the stairs and Ryan comes behind me.

"Lilly, here, you forget your hair thing!" He says.

"Thank you!"

We continue going downstairs and I hear the doorbell ring.

"run." I whisper.

We rush down and get to the door.

"Aunt Jessica!! Bailey! Jacob! Parker! Andrew!" I shout, hugging them all.

Uncle Chris isn't here because he was mean to mommy or something. But we still see my auntie and my cousins. I love my cousins! Andrew is the youngest of their family, he's three.

"Happy Birthday Lilly!" Bailey says and gives me a present.

"Thank you." I say before putting the present on the table.

Mommy smiles at me, and I know I'm using good manners.

There's another knock on the door and I pull the door open. It's always unlocked.

"Grandma!! Grandpa!" I shout while hugging them.

"Hi Lilly! Happy birthday." Grandpa says.

"Here's your gift." Grandma says.

"Thank you." I say once again, while hugging them.
I place the gift on the table and sit on the couch. Suddenly mommy stands on a chair and bangs pots and pans together.

"Ok, can I have your attention? K thanks. So, um, that was just for a non important event. Wait until you see what I do when it's 10:44; the time Lilly was born."

Everybody laughs.

"Anyways, the door for the front is unlocked. When there's a knock, we will all yell 'it's always open!' So we don't have to always get the door. Okay?"

Everybody nods and mommy gets off the chair. Me and Andrew are watching T.V. We are watching SpongeBob. All of a sudden there's a knock.

"It's always open!" We say.

The door opens and a group of people are here. Aunt Rebecca, Uncle Matt, Kory, Francesca, and some other girl with purple hair walk in!

I hug Aunt Rebecca first because I know her the best, and then Uncle Matt. I hug Kory and Franny also, and the other girl is kinda just standing there.

"Lilly, this is Aunt Gabbie." Mommy says

"Hi.. I like your hair." I mumble, I'm shy around new people.

"Thank you sweetie!" She says.

They all give me my gifts and I put them on the table.

"Uncle Trent!!" I shout when he walks in.

He lifts me up and puts me on his shoulders.

"Wanna play with my wiiU?" I ask, excitedly

"Sure." He says.

We get all the kids and we start taking turns