Chapter 43

As soon as we walk into the house, I fall back on the couch and drift off to sleep. I'm awoken to mommy telling me dinners ready.
"So, Lilly do you wanna try out for the other team?" Mom asks me.
"Yeah, but what about school?" I question, I don't wanna be stupid.
"Well if you make it, I guess you can do home schooling." Dad says.
"Really? Like the big girls?!"
Mommy nods while taking a bite of pasta.
"So the auditions are on Friday night right?" I ask.
"Yes."
"So I'm already thinking, can I wear my coral crop top and booty shorts?"
"You plan so much ahead, and yes."
I finish up and mommy puts me to bed.
~~
I wake up the next morning to my alarm clock and put on my school uniform. I smell food cooking so I head down and sit at the table, as dad puts pancakes in front of me. I eat them quickly and go upstairs to brush my teeth. I get my backpack and walk downstairs. I get my lunchbox from the counter and wait by the door.
"So, you get this bag and bring it to pick me up from school." I say while pointing to my dance bag. My dad nods and we walk out to the car. He turns on the radio and I sit there, staring at my shoes. We eventually pull up to the school. "Bye dad, love you! Don't forget my dance bag." I say while getting out of the car. "Bye Lilly, love you too! I won't." I close the door and walk into the brick building. I find my classroom, unpack, and sit at my table. Everyone asks where I was and I simply say vacation, even though that's a big lie. Luckily I remember I have to give the teacher all the work I did. I get it from my folder and walk over to the teachers desk.
~~
"Hi Ms. Abby!" I say while walking into the studio. She gives me a hug and we talk about the auditions.
"Now go get to class!" She says while laughing. I changed into the car so I grab my bag, out on my shoes and walk into class.
~~
"Ok Lilly time to go!" My dad says as I walk out of my last class. I put a sweatshirt and sweatpants over my dance wear and grab my dance bag and backpack. We walk into the car and I drift off to sleep.

This is so short omgggg but next chapter is gonna be tryouts so yea