Chapter 39

I wake up and it's still dark out, so I glance at my clock. It's 6:30, why am I up so early? And wait... Why is Ryan in my room? Oh wait, it's Christmas! I see a vlog camera so I pick it up.
"Good morning! It's like 6:30 and everyone's still sleeping, and it's Christmas!" I whisper shout. Somebody must have heard me because I hear footsteps. The person is getting closer, so I rush into my room and go back under the covers. I pretend to be sleeping, and actually drift off to sleep.

"Good morning Lilly!" I hear aunt colleen whisper. I sit up and yawn. I glance at my clock and it is 7:15.
"Let's open presents!" I shout, very loud.
I rush to my parents room and wake them up. After for ever they get up and we walk downstairs into the living room.

There's so many presents!! I run to a pile that says Lilly and wait until I'm allowed to open

There's so many presents!! I run to a pile that says Lilly and wait until I'm allowed to open. I open up all my gifts, when I'm told I have one more.
"So Lilly we wanted to tell you before everyone else today. But aunt colleen does know." Mommy begins.
I nod, kind of scared.

"Well... You're going to be a big sister!" Daddy shouts.
I smile and act excited, but really I'm not. I'm going to get less attention, but possibly gifts for being a big sister. We walk back in, and get everyone to go to the kitchen so we can start cooking. I help with the waffles, and I take the toppings out also. After a while I get bored, so I decide to draw with new crayons.
Eventually there's a knock on the door and I go to get it.
"Hi grandma! Hi grandpa!" I shout, while hugging them, "follow me!"
I do cartwheels down the hallway and eventually get to the kitchen.

Short chapter! Sorry I just don't know what to write😁