Chapter 32

"Good morning Lilly!" Mommy says.
I yawn, and sit up.
"Today's the day! You start school."
Technically, I should be starting earlier. But we were just so busy! So it's November now.
"Wait, what about dance!" I shout.
"Well, it's Monday. Dance isn't until 3:30, so you will go from school to dance. I will bring your bag when I pick you up. Now go get dressed."
I nod, and get my outfit that's on the dresser. After I quickly get dressed, I rush downstairs to eat. There's a bowl of fruit loops, so I guess they're for me. Mommys vlogging, and daddy's on a work trip.

"Coming!" I shout, as I'm rushing out of my bathroom.
"Here's your bag, lets go."
We head to the car, and I get in and quickly buckle up.
I stare out the window, until we stop. Mommy gets out of the car, and helps me out. We walk into the school.
"Hi, I'm Lilly!" I say to the principal.
"Hello there Lilly. I'm Dr. Steery"(idk)
We talk for a little, until it's time for mommy to leave and me to go to my classroom. I walk with dr. Steery, staring at the ground. We stop at a door and she opens it.
"Hello, this is your new student."
I wave and give a small smile. Dr. Steery leaves, and I'm standing in the doorway.
"Hi sweetie! I'm Ms. Smith, your teacher. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"
"Sure." I say, quietly.
She walks me to the front of the room, and gets everybody's attention.
"Hi, my names Lilly Ballinger. I have a dog named Chewy, I got her for my birthday. My mom, aunt, and uncle all do YouTube. And, I do dance." I say.
"Thank you, Lilly. Go have a seat next to Alexus at the yellow table. Alexus, please raise your hand." I nod, and find the table.