Chapter 27

Lilly's P.O.V
We're leaving Disney today and I'm so upset! But I miss my puppy. Mommy and daddy keep whispering, and yesterday mommy didn't feel well enough for dinner. So she stayed in the hotel, while the rest of us went to dinner. Anyways, we are in the airport now. It's almost my bedtime, and we went to the park earlier today. The grown ups are wearing sweats and Ryan and I are wearing pajamas we got in Disney.
"Flight 23, Florida to California will begin boarding momentarily."
We stand up and wait for the next announcement.
"Flight 23, Jet Blue Mint may now start boarding."
We walk towards the plane and hand the people our boarding passes. We then walk onto the plane and start to find our seats. We have a row of two and a row of three. I wanted to sit with mommy and daddy, but they have some "important stuff" to talk about. Yes, I love aunt Colleen and Ryan but I want to sit with my parents.

Ryan aunt Colleen me
Mommy daddy

The plane ride starts and I can't take it anymore, I want to sit with my parents. So, I let out a small scream. Only aunt Colleen notices.
"What's wrong Lil?"

"I wanna sit with mommy and daddy." I say, trying not to cry.

"Oh baby, it's okay to cry." She says, while putting me on her lap.

"Mommy left me out at Disney on almost all the rides, and now on the plane." I say, now crying.

She hugs me tighter and rubs my back.

"D-does she hate me?" I say.

"No baby, she loves you."

"Well she d-doesn't show it." Now I'm sobbing, and it's hard to control my breathing.
Aunt Colleen notices that I'm quiet and sets me up to face her.

"Follow my breaths, in and out." She says, soothingly.
I copy her breathing and eventually calm down. I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

Colleen's P.O.V.
I love Rachel, and I understand that she's uncertain about something but she shouldn't have neglected her own daughter. Her daughter just almost had a panic attack for gods sake, and it's her fault. Lilly's sleeping now, but her face has tons of tears on it, both dry and still drying. And get this, Rachel didn't even turn around. I feel so bad for Lilly, and I want to adopt her. But, Rachel would never let me. If I did, Rachel would hate me.

Lilly's P.O.V.
I wake up to aunt Colleen whispering that we landed.
I cling onto her neck and she stands up. Daddy's holding Ryan also. Moms holding her bag. We also have all our luggages, and dad went to get the car. Aunt Colleen puts me down to talk to mommy, while Ryan and I play duck duck goose. I'm not paying attention to mommy but I hear screaming. The car pulls up, and we all get in.

"Lil, Ryan and I are sleeping over!" Aunt Colleen says.

"Yay!" I say while jumping up and down. Well, at least attempting to because we're in the car. I close my eyes and fall asleep.