Chapter 52

Mommy walks out of the studio for her doctors appointment, and already things are going wrong. I walk into acro class and we are doing cartwheels and stuff. I go for my round off back handspring back tuck and land onto my foot weird. I start crying and Kenzie walks out and Melissa and Kira come in, emptying the classroom to me, them, and their kids.
"Ok Lilly what's wrong?"
"I landed weird and I hurt my foot."
Melissa goes to get ice and Kira stays, trying to calm me down.
"Can you move your foot?"
"Yeah."
"Can you feel your foot?"
"Not really."
"Ok come on." She says and lifts me up.
We walk over to the bleachers and she sits me down. I'm handed sweats and a t shirt. I say thank you and put them on over my dance clothes as Melissa returns with the ice. They situate me so that my foot is elevated but I'm sort of comfortable.
"Here Lilly, do you want me to call your mom?" Melissa asks as she comes over towards me.
"No it's fine, I don't want to bother her."
"Your dad?"
"He's on a work trip."
"Ok but tell me if you want me to call someone."
I nod and the food we ordered got delivered. Melissa hands me my Mac and cheese and I begin to eat it. About halfway through my stomach starts churning and I know this can't be good. The elites walk out for a water break and Kalani notices I'm really pale and kind of green. I take another bite of my food and begin to feel sick to my stomach. I start to cry because I don't feel well at all. Of course I don't say anything, wipe my tears away,  and I decide I will go into the minis rehearsal because we are starting the dance, I'm not dancing right now though. The dance is jazz, and it's about cave women. I sit down in my middle split and go into a flat pancake. I hear the moms saying something about being sick, and honestly I feel really sick. The door opens and Kira takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I start to cry again as Kira locks the door and we hear the camera people.
"Ok calm down, breathe in and out."
I do as told as she rubs my back, and I bend over the toilet knowing I'm gonna puke.
~
She leads me out of the bathroom and calls my mom as I pack my stuff up to go home. I hear the door open and its Aunt Colleen because it's bad for pregnant people to be near sick kids. She brings me home and puts me to bed, and I drift off to sleep.
~
I wake up with the sun going through my windows. Daddy walks into my bedroom with cereal, water, and my iPad. I thank him, put on Netflix and begin eating. After finishing up, I start school. I'm really upset because I most likely won't be competing this weekend.
As I'm finishing up math, I get a facetime request from Kalani. I pick up and realize the girls are in pyramid.
"Hi Lilly! We wanted to film pyramid for you."
"Ok!" I say and begin to watch.
They've already done the elites pyramid and now it's our turn.
"On the bottom, we have Elliana. You messed up in the group, and your moms behavior was unacceptable." Yolanda goes to say something, but luckily keeps her mouth shut.
"Next we have Areana. Your mom was fine, your dancing was good but here's the thing. You took the routine and changed some of it. I love that you're creative, but that has got to stop." She kinda just nods and looks at the ground.
"Moving up, we have Peyton. Once again, your mom was fine. Now, in the group you didn't pull my eyes in a negative way, I enjoyed watching you. I definitely see you doing a solo in the near future." She smiles, and everyone including me claps.
"Next we have Alexus. Your mom was great, your dancing was great, I also enjoyed watching you. You got your team jacket, congratulations!" She says while hugging her, "but you got second. And on the top we have."
She rips of the paper and my face is there.
"Ms. Lilly, our big winner with a jacket as well. You've won twice in a row, but what about a third?" She fixes her hair before starting again.
"This week we are going to Starbound in Arizona." Brynn and Kalani start screaming before getting a look from Abby.
"Since it is those lunatics hometown, they will both get solos." Everyone claps and she goes over their group.
"And our minis. The group dance is about cavewomen. Now Lilly won't be here today and probably not tomorrow, so she will not be in the group."
I sigh with a bit of sadness because I loved this group dance.
"But, if she's up to it there's no reason why she can't learn a solo in one day."
My frown turns upside down and everyone claps.
"Ok bye Lilly!"
"Bye!"