Chapter 26

"And your room is right that way!" The man says, while pointing. We nod and head up. I'm so confused, why are we back at the magic kingdom not a hotel?! I follow mommy and we go up an elevator and open a door.
"Oh my goodness. Are we staying in here?" I gasp.
"Yup!"
I start running around and hugging everybody. We deicide to go on some more rides, so we head on down. I then see a ride called Splash Mountain. Everybody says I'm going to get wet, but I don't care! We get onto the line, and wait. It takes about an hour, but it's almost our turn.

"Auntie Colleen, can we go together?!" I ask.

"Of course honey!" She says, picking me up.

I hear Ryan asking my daddy to go on the ride with him.
"Hey Lillybear, do you wanna go together?" Momma asks. Uh-oh, will she be mad if I say no?

"I'm going with auntie." I say, holding on to aunt Colleen.
Mom sighs and walks away, and it's our turn to get on the ride.
Me Aunt Colleen
Daddy Ryan
Mom

The ride was so much fun, oh my goodness! And they were right, I got soaked!
"Again again!" I beg.
"Later kiddo." Daddy says, while aunt Colleen swings me over her shoulder so I see her butt-ew!

We then decide to go on the Dumbo Ride! It's awesome. But only me and Ryan went on.
All of a sudden, it's getting dark and time for dinner. We walk to the place and get seated.
"Can I have pasta, please?" I ask the lady.

"Me too!" Ryan says.

The food comes quickly and we eat. There is then some music and I see Tink! As in Tinkerbelle! She's riding on a big float thing and she's with Peter, as in Peter Pan! And Wendy, Michael, and John. A/N- If ya can't tell I love Disney sm.
We want to go closer to the castle, so we pay and walk on over. It surprisingly isn't that crowded over there so we decide to take pictures.

Rachels P.O.V.
"Matt baby lets get a picture!" I whine.

"Fine, fine." He finally agrees.
Suddenly,there's a big boom and light. At first I think it's thunder and lightning, but I then realize it's fireworks. Colleen is getting impatient to take a picture, so we get situated. He puts his lips on mine and we kiss for a solid minute. I jump onto him, so I'm kind of straddling him, but nobody seems to care. We let go, and head on into our room for the night.
Everybody's in bed, and I'm picking out pajamas.
"Hey baby, wanna test something out?" Matt says, smirking.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The jacuzzi. I may or may not have brought a bath bomb."

I laugh and nod.

"Meet me in there in two minutes."
I nod, and continue picking out clothes. Two minutes have passed, so I walk into the en suite bathroom. He's sitting on the ledge of the jacuzzi, with nothing on. He grabs me, and puts me on his lap. We make out for a little while, and then get in.

You can guess what happens next😉😏