Chapter 28

"Bye Lilly!" Aunt Colleen says, as her and Ryan walk out of the house. They close the door and I walk to the living room, and grab the remote. I'm about to put on sponge bob when mom comes in.
"Hey, Lilly can we talk?"
"Sure..."
"I'm really sorry that I didn't go on a lot of rides with you, and I should have. I'm also sorry I didn't sit with you on the airplane."
"It's okay I guess..."
"What can I do to make it up for you?"
"I don't know."
"Wanna go on a walk with Chewy, and then film?"
"Sure."
"Okay, let's get you dressed."
I nod, and walk upstairs. Since it's November, I put on leggings and a sweatshirt, with a tank top under. I also put on sneakers. Lastly, I put my hair in a high ponytail. I top it off with a coral bow.

I walk downstairs and chewy is ready

I walk downstairs and chewy is ready. I take his leash and we walk outside. About halfway through the walk, it begins to rain. I hate walking in the rain, and mommy knows that. So, she picks me up and gets chewy as well. We, well she, run home really quickly. Mom quickly unlocks the house and we go in. I kick my shoes off, and take chewys leash off.
"Daddy!" I shout
"Yeah kiddo?"
"Can we do Legos? Pretty please!!"
"Sure!"
So we go to my playroom, and I get out my princess set. I bring it over to a table in the corner, and open up the box. Daddy gets the instructions and we start.