1: His return

Elsword: Lord Knight

Eve: Code Battle Seraph

Aisha: Elemental Master

Ara Haan: Sakra Devanam

Raven:  Veteran Commander

Rena: Night Watcher

Chung: Tactical Trooper (My fav pikachung class o3o)

(Eve's POV)

"Out of my way nerd!" The tan haired guy named Chung shouts.

Next thing I knew I'm flying onto the floor as the 'popular' kids walk by and laugh. I shrug it off and pick up my books and stuff them in my locker. I take my backpack out and quickly lock my locker; instead of heading to the cafeteria like everyone else I'm heading to the library for lunch as usual . . . I look down at the floor avoiding eye contact with anyone; if I don't notice them they won't notice me and that means I won't have to dig for my stuff in the trash again. I arrive at the library I quickly make my way to the table at the far corner.

"Tuna sandwich again?" I whine as I take the defiled sandwich out. How many times do I have to tell my mom?! I don't like tuna!

"Aww you got tuna for lunch again?" I look up to see Aisha examining my lunch.

"Do you need me to help do your work again?" I sigh. Aisha grins as she throws a pile of books on the table.

"Nerds are sure smart! I expect these to be done by tomorrow morning! Cya loser!" Aisha walks off without taking a glance back. I ignore my excuse for a lunch as I open up the work Aisha has left me. My eyes start to burn; I feel a lone tear fall as remember the good times we both shared once. What happened?

                Nothing was ever the same after 4th grade. Elsword was being a total jerk to me when he got back, and because I was also a nerd and loser at elementary the only friends I had were Aisha and Elsword.  So my only friend for the rest of elementary was Aisha, and she was always there for me when Elsword was picking on me. He moved to another state once Jr.High started, and I spent the next two years of Jr.High with Aisha alone. Unfourtantly I also lost Aisha in ninth grade, and now I've got no one. I'm sort of glad this is senior year  . . . after this year I won't ever have to face these people again!

"Focus!" I wipe my eyes dry as I start on Aisha's homework. After an hour or so the bell goes off. I guess I'll be pulling an all-nighter tonight . . . it'll be impossible to finish all this in one day!

"Hey nerdy!" I look up and glare at Raven.

"Need me to do your homework?" I ask.

"No just wondering if I could take that sandwich!"

"Well-"

"Cool thanks!" He snatches my lunch and walks away. Raven is the only person in school that's somewhat nice to me, but I know he's only doing that so he can use me. I sigh as I pack my stuff and head off to the next class.

                I practically slept through science and math, but the one thing that could kill me is none other than P.E. Most kids like gym since you don't have to do paper work or listen to the teacher rant, but not me I find reading books much more productive than running around like idiots.

"Okay class listen up!" Mrs.Stella shouts. "Today  you guys will do 3 laps around the field! Do it within 5 minutes or you all will be doing it again!"

I groan as I run along with the group.  Not even half way through the first lap and I'm already dying while other people still have truckloads of energy left. I decide to stop and quit as I'm struggling to take in air, and my chest feels like it's been run over by a truck. Few people chuckle as I walk away from the run.