15. The beach trip part 2

(Eve's POV)          

"Victory!" Chung announces proudly. The game of volley ball finally ended, with Chung taking home the gold medal; er sand medal I guess. "How's the weather like in loser ville?" Chung says in a mocking voice.

"Sh-shut up! N-next time I promise you'll lose!" Rena hisses. She glares at Chung coldly as he does his happy dance. My stomach suddenly growls loudly, I mentally curse at it as it lets out another booming growl.

"Looks like its lunch time." Elsword winks. My face heats up as my stomach growls with agreement. Sometimes my big appetite is a curse! "Only problem; when the heck will Aisha and Raven return from their walk?"

"I doubt they're taking a casual walk around the beach." Rena shrugs. "I bet they're making out somewhere!" Seems legit, I guess . . .

"How about you and Chung go find a nearby place to eat, while Eves and I go look for the lovebirds?"

"Oh and bring our stuff there too." I point to the bags lying on the sand. Rena pouts.

"Why am I stuck with that thing?!" She looks at Chung and pretends to barf. "I'm going to go blind if I continue to look at him!"

"I can hear you ya know?!" Chung glares icily at Rena, but she shrugs it off and pretends he's not there. She gets the bags, and flings them over her shoulder.

"Oh can I get my phone out of there first?" Rena nods and hands me my bag. I quickly got my phone out, and returned the bag to Rena.

"Text us when you find somewhere to eat." Elsword orders. Rena nods and hurries off without Chung.

"Hey wait for me!" Chung dashes off after Rena. I sometimes wonder if they're friends or mortal enemies. Well it doesn't matter as long as they don't murder each other . . . yet.

"Come on let's go look for them." I snap out of my thoughts and nod.

         We walk in silence; I examine the area for our friends. As I'm looking my eyes start wander off, before I knew it they glued themselves to Elsword; what am I doing I'm supposed to be looking for Aisha and Raven; focus brain! But Wow when did Elsword get so hot; oh and cute. What am I thinking?! Oh dear I'm such a pervert! Just as I'm freaking out in my head Elsword turns his head to my direction, my heart beats faster as I make eye contact with his blazing red eyes. I quickly turn my head around; great, now he thinks I'm a pervert! Stupid Eve, stupid, stupid!

(Aisha's POV)

"Oh I just love how calm the ocean looks!" I awe at the water. I wonder what it's like to live under there, must be peaceful, aside from the scary sharks, and jellyfish.

"Wait till sunset, its beautiful at that time." Raven explains. I hope we'll be able to stay for that long!

"My dream is to ride a boat! I've never ridden one!" I blurt out.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, my family doesn't travel much." I reply sheepishly. I just hope I don't get sea sick, that'd just ruin the moment.

"Well we can do that on our Honeymoon." Yeah what he sa-what?! Honey what?!

"Wh-wh-what?!" I look at him with shock.

"Oops um didn't mean to say that." He looks at me nervously. Honeymoon with Raven, sounds more like a dream to me; I just hope we'll be able to stay together for long, then we'll have kids, and what am I thinking?! We stand in awkward silence, I snap out of my thoughts as Raven snakes his arm around my waist. "I don't like the way those guys are looking at you."