Trivia and Author's Note

Random Trivia and stuff:

This story was thought up shortly after my very first Elsword fanfiction. I considered it a big project and decided to write it once my writing got better.

Originally Eve's life was supposed to be taken away by the CHD, but was changed as I saw the audience grow fond of her. Yup you guys changed the whole outcome of this story!

This was not based off a true story.

All the last few chapters were written while I had writer's block.

I spend around 3-5 hours writing each/several chapter(s)

I wanted to give up on this story several times, but everyone's support encouraged me to keep on going.

I believe this story took about one or two years to finish.

Hello everyone and thank you all so much for reading! This story has certainly helped me grow and I can't wait to present to you guys my next story! I cannot thank you guys enough for all the support, and I'm very happy that so man of you stuck around till the end (let's admit it I suck at updating).

I would also like to thank those to left some advice on how I should improve, and how I can make the story less confusing. Your advice has really helped me, so once again thank you!

The next story is also one of my "big projects", this time I plan on finishing every chapter before posting. It's really stressful to write before a deadline. I have experimented on many different factors in the next story, and I hope you guys will enjoy 'em.

I officially announce Within A Thousand Heart Beats to be over, and will soon edit everything to make it a better read. See you all next time and stay awesome :)