9. The fair

(Eve's POV)                    

'R u sure? :(' I roll my eyes as I read Aisha's text.

'I told you a billion times I forgive you honestly! And I'll protect u from the others! Now shut up I gotta get ready' I text back.

'Fine cya at school =3=' She replies immediately.

             For the whole weekend Aisha has been texting me about how sorry she is. I do forgive her, but her brain manipulates every word I say to make her think I hate her. Well at least her texts kept me busy for the weekend; I also told her about my CHD, I kinda wish I didn't because she freaked out about how she might have made my condition worse because of how she treated me. Well that weekend is over with and we're back to Monday.

I put on a turquoise colored plaid shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and my favourite jeans. Gobbling up breakfast I quickly gulp down my pills. I gather my things and head out for school.

"I'm off!"

"Okay have fun! Oh and remember to tell Aisha and Elsword that they can come over for dinner tonight!" My mom replies.

"Sure thing!" I hurry out the house.

"Good morning sunshine!" Elsword greets.

"Morning pig head." He tries to look hurt.

"I thought we were friends."

"Shut up." I gently punch his arm. We joke around for the rest of the way to school; we arrive to be greeted by Aisha.

"Er hi." She says sheepishly. I smile as I see that she's returned to her old dressing style. She wore a white T-shirt, an unzipped demine jacket on top, and some ripped jeans. Her face isn't covered in makeup anymore; I can only see hints of mascara.

"What do you want?" Elsword asks in a threatening voice. I ignore him and walk up to her.

"Aisha nice to have you back!"

"Y-you mean the dressing style?" I nod.

"Eve what are you doing?! Is she blackmailing you?!" I hear Raven comment from behind us. Aisha hides behind me.

"Well we had a talk and I forgive her!"

"What?! You just forgive her?! After what she put you through?!" Elsword blurts out.

"So, I did the same with you." He stays quiet; I mentally high five myself.

"Well I still don't think you should hang out with her." Raven mutters.

"Listen all of you made fun of me at some point! I forgave you, Els, and Chung; so why shouldn't I forgive Aisha?" I cross my arms as I wait for a reason. "No reason eh?"

I turn back to Aisha and give her a warm smile, "anyways before I got rudely interrupted; I gotta say I like how you dress now."

"Well I never said I liked how I dressed when you know . . ." I pat her on the back.

"Good to have you back." The bell goes off and we head to class.

"Eve are you crazy?!" Rena quickly puts her head on my forehead; I shrug it off.

"I'm not sick! I just don't like holding grudges." She looks at me weirdly.

"I can hear you too." I hear Aisha mumble. Rena glares at her and curses under her breath.

"Alright class let's start." The teacher announces. She begins to ramble on about numbers and equations, but my mind can't comprehend what's going on. Sure it's great how I got Els and Aisha back, but things are still so different; there's got to be a way to fix things!