Epilogue

(Elsword's POV)

"Are you done yet?" I call out to Eve for the fifth time. "We're going to be late!" I check my phone real quick, if we don't leave now we'll make everyone wait for us.

"I'm coming!" Eve calls back from our room. "Let me quickly fix my hair!"

Normally Eve would be nagging at me to hurry up, but today is a special occasion. Today Eve wants to look her best for our annual meet up, everyone has dedicated this one day to meet up again. Our very first meet up was empty and sad - due to the fact that everyone was busy studying - but now that a good hand full of us has graduated the meetings are more lively.

Ara and I were the only ones that didn't go to university, instead we opened up our own shops. While Ara works in her own cafe I opened up a toy store. Eve wasn't too fond of the idea at first, but she eventually warmed up to it. I've been making some decent cash, and she's finally getting used to her career as a Biomedical engineer.

"Daddy, can we go now?" My eight year old daughter tugs the edge of my sweater gently. As usual she's already wearing the new pink dress we bought her the other day - this little princess loves showing off her new clothes.

I smile widely at our little treasure. Her name is Apple, and I'm not joking when I say she's the perfect combination between Eve and I. She's a stunning reflection of her mother, she's got light pink hair and eyes - Daisy once said it was a perfect color mix between me and Eve's hair - luckily she's got my outgoing personality, and the smarts from Eve.

"Mommy's just getting ready," I reassure her with a smile.

"Mommy is as slow as a turtle!" Apple exclaims with a wink. "Maybe she's part turtle!"

"How about a slug?" I add on with a toothy grin.

"Will you two stop bad-mouthing me?" Eve glares at us with hands on her hips. "I'm standing right here."

She simply has on a yellow summer dress, a white cardigan over top, and hair tied back into a messy bun. Yet I am still awe-struck by her appearance. She still has the same affect on me today as she did back then.

"Being slow isn't bad," Apple goes to hug Eve. "Last time I checked the turtle beat that rabbit in a race!"

"Come on, honey, we're late." Eve hurriedly slips on some flats. So now she decides to hurry.

"We've been waiting for a long time now." I point out while opening our apartment door. "We could've left by now."

"Shush, we're late!" She hurries out the door with Apple following shortly after.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The drive to the beach didn't take too long. Traffic isn't as bad today so we were able to make it before three o'clock hit. We've had many conversations on where we should meet, and after many painful debates - mainly filled with Chung and Rena arguing - we finally decided to meet up at the beach.

Eve, Apple, and I walk hand in hand down the familiar path, my mind digs through the many old memories from back then. It still shocks me that I'm still bombarded with memories from back then, I would often catch myself smiling in public as I think through the good days.

"Auntie, Elesis!" Apple sprints into Elesis' open arms. As usual my crazy sister is bombarding her with endless kisses.

"How has little Apple been doing?"

"Great! I made a new friend this year at school!" Apple proudly announces.

Elesis moved back here a few years back, she wanted to keep mom company while I was busy taking care of my own family. Of course moving back here means she can visit Apple more often, I swear one day she'll kidnap my daughter.