12. The Sister's Return

Elesis: Grand Master

(Eve's POV)

          I let out a big yawn and slowly sit up; luckily I'm feeling much better so I can go back to school. I hug the fuzzy pink octopus plushie tightly; a small smile escaped as I remember what Elsword did for me yesterday. My parents still don't know he came over, he was gone when I woke up, and that was about the time my parents got home. I snap out of my thoughts remembering that I still need to get ready for the day. I quickly put on my pink hoodie, and skinny jeans. After combing my hair and all that I hurry downstairs for breakfast.

"Eve how are you feeling today." My mom asks as she places her hand on my forehead.

"I'm doing great!" I chirp, just then the doorbell rings. "Oh I'll get it!" I happily skip to the front entrance and smile at my visitor. "Why so early today?"

"A hello would've been nice." Elsword winks. Relief swept over me as I see that he's not sick, I was going paranoid last night about me getting him sick. "I'm just stopping by early to see how you're doing."

"Good I can go to school today."

"Great now I got to explain how I got this bruise to the others." I giggle. I never knew you could bruise someone by slapping them. "I told my mom that and she laughed her brains out."

"I'm surprised she isn't mad about it." If I was his mom, I'd come over here and slap me like crazy.

"She's pretty laid back." He shrugs. My stomach growls begging me to start eating something. "I see you haven't eaten yet."

"Come on in I just started breakfast." I walk him in the kitchen. My stomach growls again at the smell of breakfast. I quickly grab my food and head to my seat.

"Hey Elsword!" My parents greet.

"Want to sit down and eat something?" My dad asks. He shakes his head.

"Come on I made extra pancakes today." My mom places the extra pancakes on another plate. I hear Elsword sighing with defeat.

"Alright fine." He takes a seat beside me; my suddenly face starts to grow warm.  I look down hoping no one would see the blush I had on. My mom happily places his food down as I quickly gobble down my precious food. I hear Elsword chuckle as I finish the last piece of bacon on my plate.

"How can you eat so fast?"

"It's a gift." I announce proudly. Gulping down the pills I gather my stuff for school. "Elsword are you done yet?"

"Almost!" He stuffs the last piece of pancake in his mouth, quickly thanking my mom for the food he hurries to the entrance door. "Sorry not all people can eat as fast as you."

"Shut up and put on your shoes!" I literally had push him out of the house, man this guy takes forever to do anything!

"So Elesis will be arriving today." He blurts out. "It's sort of weird having her visit . . . I always thought she was gone for good, but I guess I was wrong. I almost forgot we were family."

"Remember to invite me over for when she comes!" It's been forever since I saw her! Last time I saw her was when she was beating some kid up at the park, she said something about him stealing her lunch, but I didn't bother asking, instead I walked away pretending I didn't see anything. The reason is because she also became a completely cold person when she came back from the vacation. I wouldn't blame her, after what she's been through.

"Fine, fine, but just try not to eat all the food at dinner alright?" I slap his arm.

"Ow! Could you please stop abusing me?" He tries to look hurt. "It's not my fault you are capable of eating everything on this planet."