23.. Skiing and Failing

(Aisha's POV)

"Oi wake up already!" I ranted at the sleeping Eve. She groaned and curled up into a ball under her covers. I sighed and dug through her closet, if she won't get ready I'll do it for her.

"Aisha it's like 6 in the morning." She whined. I nodded and continued to browse through her closet. Hmm she'll need a good sweater for today. "Do my parents know you're here?"

"Well duh, I did ring the doorbell after all. Besides your mom said you had to go with us today." Eve groaned and cursed out loud. I took out some black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, and a wool sweater. This should be enough to keep her warm.

"What are you doing?" She asked still lying in bed. I simply grabbed her covers and unwrapped them from her. She cursed at me and stuck her tongue out like a child.

"Get up we're going skiing." I ordered. Her jaw dropped and she stared at me with a dumbfounded look on her face. "I got your clothes and everything prepared, now get your lazy butt up before I force you to get ready."

"You're technically forcing me to get ready now." She grumbled with crossed arms. I rolled my eyes and threw her clothes on her bed.

"I'm giving you five minutes, if you aren't out by five minutes I'm coming in here again and this time I'll be dressing you up!" I threatened. She sent me an icy glare before gesturing me to go away.

I walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. Today is the day we go skiing, I debated on whether or not bring Eve was a good idea, but in the end I decided it'd be best to drag her along. This girl's got nothing to do anyways, and as a good friend I won't let her waste her time inside this stuffy house.

I took out my phone and checked the time, she still has a couple minutes left. Knowing Eve, she'd defiantly be rushing to get ready. I could already hear the muffled rumbling noises from the other side of the door. She may act this way, but I'm sure she just can't wait to go.

"S-sorry for making you wait." She barged out of her room. She fixed her ponytail one last time before making her way down the stairs. "Are you sure I'll be warm enough in this?"

"Remember to wear your gloves, boots, scarf, and of course jacket. The worst you'd get is a cold or a broken bone." I explained while slipping on my purple jacket.

"Broken what?!" Okay maybe adding in that injury wasn't a good idea, but now she knows to be careful.

"Just shut up and get ready woman." I demanded with my hands on my hips. She grumbled to herself angrily and went to get her things.

"Oh leaving already?" Daisy came downstairs while yawning loudly. She rubbed her tired eyes and smiled as her daughter looked for her other glove.

"We'll try to get back before sundown." I put try in there because of the traffic. With the icy roads all those cars will moving slow. Daisy nodded and let out another big yawn.

"Stay safe, as long as you guys come home alive I'll be happy." She said with a smile. Ah if only all moms were as carefree as Daisy.

"Okay I'm ready." Eve stuffed her gloves in her pocket and quickly put on her boots. Daisy went up to Eve and readjusted her scarf.

"Remember not to wander off alright?" Eve rolled her eyes at Daisy.

"Yes mom, I'm not a little kid anymore so don't worry." She explained to her concerned mom. Daisy nodded and opened the door for us.

"I assume you've got breakfast, lunch, and possibly dinner all planned out?" I nodded and gestured Eve to go. We waved her mom goodbye and hurried to the two cars parked on Eve's driveway.