21. The Winter Dance

The pictures to Eve and Ara's dress is on Deviantart By: EveCodeEmpress. The picture names are called Elsword ~ Ara Haan and Elsword ~ Eve

(Chung's POV)

"Yay it's almost winter break and the winter dance is coming up!" Rena squealed in my ear for the fifth time. She was blabbing about that all through the way to school. She's making such a big deal out of these two events, okay scratch that; she's making a big deal out of a simple dance.

"You're getting excited over a dance." I implied. She gave me a funny look and crossed her arms, without her even saying a word I already know she's asking for an explanation. "There are lots of other dances during the school year; you don't have to make such a big deal out of a simple winter dance."

"Yeah but this dance could be the thing that brings Eve and Elsword together!" She chimed. She has a good point but the chances of that happening are quite slim.

"I doubt this dance will bring them together." With that I earned a smack on the arm. She sent me a cold glare and dramatically turned her head away from me. "What the heck was that for?"

"So you'd rather have Ara end up with Elboy?" She spat.

"I'm just saying that the chances of them ending up together are not very high, but I'd rather have them together than to have Ara with the blunt red head."

"That's what I thought." Rena said with a smirk. "I'm going to buy us tickets to the dance!"

"What if someone doesn't want to go?" I asked, with my arms crossed. She tapped her index finger on her chin as she began to think over my statement.

"You have a good point." She exclaims. "But I'm still going to make everyone go!" Oh Rena you haven't changed one bit, you always force people into doing things that you want them to do. "The only person who won't want to go is that silver haired lovebird."

"You have a good point." I chuckled. Eve is most likely going to protest about going, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's that type of person who doesn't find anything fun. "Plus are you sure Eve will be willing to go to those events you have planned for us?" I raised my brow.

"Oh don't worry she'll come." Rena smiles evilly to herself. I'm kind of scared to find out what's going through that little head of hers. I'll take a guess here, but I think she's conducting some kind of evil plan to make Eve participate in those little plans of hers.

"Morning guys." Aisha waved at us. Raven had his arm wrapped around her protectively as they walked through the crowd of people. "This is the last week before break!"

"I have everything planned out; I'll explain on Friday what they are." Rena stated proudly. As long as no one gets killed I'll be fine with whatever she has planned. Aisha gave her a questioning look but Rena ignored her.

"By the way you guys better come to the events I've planned out. Or else there will be consequences!" She looks at the couple with a serious expression. Aisha and Raven exchanged glances before nodding.

"Hey guys." Ara greeted with her usual smile. We waved back at her; she examined the group probably trying to find Elsword. "Elsword and Eve aren't here yet?"

"Not yet, it's kind of unusual for them to show up late." Aisha pulls out her phone and checks the time.

"Maybe Eve slept in or something, and poor elboy had to wait for her to get ready or something like that." Rena stated. The sound of Eve and Elsword together made Ara clench her jaw, and her hands formed a tight fist; scary how jealousy can affect someone.

"Sorry we're late!" I heard Elsword shout. We turned around to see Elsword running towards us, while Eve was being carried bridal style by him; Rena and Aisha awed at the scene.