29. Eve and Ara's Talk

*Is done stressing over stupid math and other school related things* Okay you lovebirds have waited long enough! I present to you, chapter 29! Oh and from this chapter on there will be some big time skips. The time skips will help me get to the ending of this whole drama, andI'm sure ya'll want to know how this all wraps up. I really hope you won't hate me for the time skips QQ

(Eve's POV)

Elsword started returning to school after the huge event with his family. Needless to say we've gotten alot closer after the whole thing. Aisha and the others noticed very quickly, and I would get teased by them more often now.

Where there are lovers there are haters. I've noticed that both Add and Ara have been very cold and distant. Add is straight out confusing, one minute he's all friendly and the next he scolds me for finding someone like Elsword; whatever that means. Ara on the other hand is much worse, she sends me more glares and sarcastic responses than ever before.

I would care for her childish actions more if it weren't for those cursed finals. I was more occupied with work than boys and a jealous teen girl.

Like I always say; work comes before everything else, except family and food. I mean who doesn't make food important, that stuff is yummy in my tummy!

I'm not sure about other people but the finals they gave us was easy, probably because I studied my brains out during that month of January. It was all worth it in the end, and now I'm ready for the new semester!

"I can't believe we'll be graduating after this year." Elsword sighs as we walk to school. "I'm already sick and tired of school in general, and soon I'm going to have to worry about college."

I nod, acknowledging the fact that we'll be moving into society real soon," you'll really have to think about jobs and what not more now." I add on. "No more fun and games. It's time for work and paying off taxes."

Add groans at the sound of work," I'd rather play video games all day." He grumbles.

I roll my eyes," you're starting to sound like Aisha and Raven." I exclaim. "You two lazy bums better step up your game, you'll be entering the real society soon."

"Aren't you stressed about all this?" Elsword asks.

"Well actually I have things all planned out," I explain proudly," I have two plans in fact! One is to become a graphic designer, or I could follow the plan to be a Jr.High math teacher!"

The guys shake their heads at me, for once they seem to agree on something," bragging much?" Elsword punches my arm.

I stick my tongue out like a child," you're just jealous because I have everything planned out!" I continue on.

"I'm wondering, why teach Jr.Highs?" Add pipes in.

"Well teaching high school students will be such a pain, and I can't deal with little kids!" I snap. "I'll snap their necks by the second math class! Elsword here knows how I get along with children." Add's face hardens at the sound of Elsword, tension begins to fill the air.

"Yeah, you can hardly deal with your little cousins." He comments bluntly.

I glance nervously between the two guys. They appear like they could pounce at each other at any second now! I let out a nervous giggle as we enter school grounds. My eyes scan through the crowd of students, looking for Rena or someone in our group to save me from this soon to be  catfight.

My wish is granted as I make eye contact with Chung. He notices me and waves awkwardly at me, his eyes avert back and forth from the two guys beside me.