Doubts

Message to all my new wattpad/fanfiction followers. Thank you all so much for following and I'm so grateful to have each and everyone's support!

For those of you who's been with me for a while I would like to give y'all a big virtual hug! *hugs* Thanks for sticking around despite my irratatingly long updates, and thanks for all the awesome support! You guys rock!

Okay so for the poll our winner is AraxChung. A big great thank you for everyone who voted, I might also write about the other top two couples as well (which is EveXAdd and RavenxRena).

For my wattpad friends I have a few more announcements for y'all. As you all probably know this story is ending quite soon, and for the future I plan I writing different kinds of stories. You will still be getting Elsword fanfictions from me, but also expect some non-fanfiction ones too. The two I'm working on is kinda on the fantasy side, so if you like that kind of story feel free to check them out when I publish 'em.

This is going to be a bit of a short chapter, I'm currently working on the new fanfiction and the last few chapters for this one. As usual sit back, relax, get your cat . . . maybe a baseball bat and enjoy.

(Elesis' POV)

"Do you want some warm water, maybe an apple? Oh I know you should eat--"

I quickly cut my mom off," wow calm down mom!" I chuckle slightly. "I'm fine really, all I want is to see how my block head brother is doing."

Mom pulls out her phone from her purse," he should be done school soon." She puts the small device back into the purse. "I'll text him when school ends."

"Hey mom," I began. "Is Elsword hanging out with that little silver haired girl?"

If memory serves me right I believe Elsword began pushing her away after the incident. Thinking back now I was a pretty bad role model. As a big sister I should've scolded Elsword for being such a jerk to his best friend, but I let it slip. In fact I mimicked my brother's actions in the end - I rudely pushed away everyone around me thinking that no one would understand.

Mom smiles widely at the sound of Elsword's old friend," oh you mean Eve?"

I can hear something click in my mind," yeah Eve! I remember she would always scold Elsword for eating with his mouth open." I smile at memory of the little girl slapping my brother at the kitchen table. "She was a cute kid."

"Oh Elsword and Eve are very close now." I raise my brow at the emphasis mom put into 'very', "I believe he'll be bringing her along when he visits!"

"Wasn't there also another little girl he used to play with?" I scratch my head trying to recall the friends he had back then.

"Oh that's Aisha, from what I hear they're still good friends." Mom leans back in her chair. "She's all grown up, the girl has a wonderful boyfriend now."

"All I know is that Elsword was surrounded by girls when he was little," I laugh at the old memories. "I was sure he'd become a player."

"That's not very nice," mom frowns while taking her phone out once again. Her face brightens up once she turns the screen on," great school's finally over."

"Hey mom pass me the phone," I hold my hand out. "I want to give my little bro a suprise!"

(Eve's POV)

"Finally it's coming!" Rena points excitedly to the large sparkling poster. "Senior prom is finally taking place!"

"I heard they have something special planned this year." Aisha pipes in. "A little birdy told me that they have a certain theme."