10. The Bet

(Eve's POV)          

"Wow you're here early." I comment as I let Elsword in.

"Well mom had to leave early because of doctor's appointment, so I decided to come here to get some company." He explains. "Also my sis called and she says she's coming to visit us."

"Oh tell me when she comes back! I want to see her it's been forever!"

"Whatever you want." He chuckles.

"Oh Elsword welcome!" My mom chimes. "Want to sit down for some breakfast?"

"No it's okay I already ate."

"Okay well relax a bit; Eve is still eating."

"Knowing how she eats; we'll be out of here in no time." I hear him mumble. I stick my tongue out like a child and walk back to the kitchen to finish up my food. Quickly gobbling up my food, and gulping down the pills; I pack up to get ready to leave.

"Alright we're leaving now." I announce.

"Yep fast as ever." I punch Elsword's arm. "Ow what was that for?!"

"Don't ever make fun of me and how fast I eat!" I scold. He backs away from me.

"Calm down woman I get it." He chuckles. "Come on we're gonna be late." We wave my parents good bye and hurry off to school.

"Last night was crazy." Elsword blurts out. "Can't believe I actually got out of bed this morning."

"Me too; we've got to plan something like that again." I giggle. "This weekend sounds good."

"Wow I thought you liked to stay home and read books; not go out to play and have fun." And thus he got another punch on the arm. "Ow stop punching me; I'm just saying."

"Saying what? That I have no life?" He flinches.

"Er no I meant I always thought you liked to stay home you know? N-not that you can't have fun because you're a nerd-no I didn't mean it like that I-" Yup he'd panicking. "I'm just going to jump off a bridge now."

"Don't I was just joking." I wink. "You freak out way too much."

"No I don't I just don't want to lose you again." Awe so cute! Wait what?! I can't believe I just called my best friend cute; I think I'm slowly losing it. We continue the rest of the walk to school in comfortable silence.

We arrive to school to be greeted by our 'gang', and a few rude comments as we walk by the crowds of people. "Hey guys!" Rena greets. "Last night was so fun!"

"Yeah thanks for inviting us." Chung adds on.

"No problem, the whole thing was to get everyone to trust each other." I explain. "Looks like it worked perfectly."

"So Aisha, are you back for good now?" Elsword asks. Aisha nods.

"Yep and glad to be too! I don't have to dress in those uncomfortable clothes anymore, and I can go shopping for games again!" I roll my eyes; Aisha's still a game freak. "Watch out because I'm coming back to the gaming community!"

"Well you'll have to beat me to back up that talk." Raven challenges. Aisha flicks her hair.

"Psh beating you will be like a warm up! Bring it on little boy!" She announces proudly.

"Raven's quite good at gaming" Chung points out.

"Well our Aisha was the best gamer around! I'm sure she can be that again." I pat my friend on the back. "You can do it girl!" Elsword leans on her shoulder,