30. Plan In Action

Those of you on Wattpad probably know I was sick, so that's why this chapter is late. Thanks for waiting for me to write this, and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :)

I didn't do a great job proof reading this so please don't mind the minor errors.

(Eve's POV)

Hanging around Ara the next few days was awkward, we'd try to avoid each other, and we hardly utter a single word to each other. Rena thought we got into a fight-- well I mean we're sort of at war for a guy, pathetic I know. I shrugged it off whenever she asked about it, I'm sure Ara wouldn't be so happy if I told others about our little talk the other day. We kept our distance from each other through out that week, but things didn't stay like that for long.

The next week she began to loosen up around me, we started greeting each other again, and now we're able to hold a conversation with each other. Now, I don't want to be rude or anything, but Ara seems to be acting a little too nice. Perhaps I'm just thinking too much into all this, but to me, her actions seem to be different.

For example, while we were heading to our next class, Ara complimented me on how smart I was. She insisted that many people must've been jealous of me. She even asked me to tutor her sometime. This action of hers is nice and all, but I can't help but wonder, why is she being all nice to me all of a sudden? I shouldn't think too much into this, Ara probably just thought some things out, and decided to be more friendly towards me. I mean we are friends--- right?

Despite the whole Ara event, the past weeks have been boring as ever. Aisha and Raven are getting more love dovey-- I can't decide whether that's a good thing or bad, Rena and Chung are fighting about the most childish things- like always, and as for me, I've been hanging out mainly with Add and Elsword.

Now today isn't like any other day, today is the day where couples all around the world treat their partner like a diamond, and it's also the day where desperate guys and girls go crazy. You guessed it, it's finally Valentines day.

I'm not sure what Valentines day is to you, but for me it's just another ordinary day, just filled with people kissing each other in public. I guess since I'm not with anyone, I wouldn't know the magic this day brings, not that there is any magic in the first place.

The sound of my doorbell chiming catches my attention," I'll get it mom!" I announce while hurrying down the stairs. I open up the door, half expecting it to be Add, but instead it's Elsword.

"Good morning m'lady." He greets with a small bow.

"What you are doing here so early?"

"Well it's Valentines day, and I figured I'd come pick you up early." He states with a charming smile- did I seriously think his smile is charming? "So, got any cool plan for a special day like today?"

I roll my eyes and gesture him in," besides hanging out with you guys tonight, I have nothing special planned."

"Don't be such a party pooper," Elsword jokes while walking into the kitchen. "You should wear something special for today or something."

"I'm giving up my studying time to hang out with you guys, that should be special enough." I state bluntly. "Mom's not making anything cool today, so would you like a bowl of cereal instead?"

"Sure," he replies as he sits himself down.

I hum happily to myself while preparing the bowls of cereal. My head perks up at the sound of someone coming down the stairs, turning around I see my mom coming in. Her hair is tied back into a bun, she has on her favourite pink summer dress, and some jewelary that my dad got her.