He Isn't Mine

Tobys POV
-
-
I had just gotten back with Yvonnes dad when my phone started to ring. I look and I see it's Spencer, I don't hesitate to answer.
"Hey."
I wait for a response but nothing I hear absolutely nothing.
"Spencer are you there?"
I say worried that something could have happened to her. Then I hear breath, I knew something was wrong. Just then the call ended. I tried calling her again but she didn't answer. I even tried texting her and she still wouldn't answer. I was about to call her again but then Yvonne came over to me.
"Everything okay Toby."
She asked worried. I put my phone in my pocket and gently kissed her.
"I'm perfect." I smiled at her and we walked back into the bedroom.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I couldn't do it. I couldn't talk to him. I heard his voice and I almost fell to pieces. My heart shattered. I-I still love him, and I don't know how to stop. I continue to think he's not mine. Yvonne and him are happy and I don't want to ruin it for them. He wants a life with her. I start to think back to the times we were happy. I pause and my hearts starts to break again. He is like oxegyn to me. He's a drug I can't resist and there's no way to stop it I needed him. B-but he needs Yvonne. I start crying even harder. I decided I should go back to the barn and sleep that might get my mind off things....hopefully. So I get in my car and take the long drive back to the barn. I layed in my bed thinking I tried to sleep but I couldn't and the only way I would be able to is if I talked to Toby. It was kinda late but I didn't care I picked up my phone and dialed his number and pressed call and this time I wouldn't let him talk so I wouldn't melt when I hear his voice. He answered quickly and as soon as I hear he answered I start talking.
"Toby I know you probably don't want to hear this because your with Yvonne and you love Yvonne. But Toby I'm in love with you. The night you told me the house was for me I realized I needed you more then I ever thought I would ever need anybody. You are all I need. I know this sucks to hear and I do mean all of it, I'm not just saying it to make your world fall apart I'm saying it because it's true."
I pause and a hear a voice. I feel like I just ruined everything.
"Spencer you need to leave Toby alone." 
I quickly hang up the phone realizing I didn't spill my heart out to Toby I just told Yvonne I'm still in love with Toby, I just ruined everything for Toby. I can't believe I just did that.