Fights and tears

Tobys POV
-
-
I knew Spencer would go back to the barn at some point so I went there and waited for her. She walked into the barn after a few hours. She sees me right away and wipes her eyes quickly she has obviously been crying.
"What are you doing here?" She asks.
I walk over to her.
"Spencer I'm sorry I'm over Yvonne, I want you nobody else. Please let me make it up to you."
"Toby please just leave me alone." She starts to cry again, I hate seeing her like this. I wipe her tears away with my thumb. She pushes my hands away and looks away.
"Spencer I want to be here for you. I came back for you and ever since I got here you've been pushing me away. I will continue to fight for you, I don't care if you keep pushing me away, because I'm not going anywher. I'm not leaving you again so you can hate me or never talk to me again but just know I'm not going anywhere."
She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.
"Maybe we should just be friends for now." I nod slightly "okay." I would rather be Spencers friend then nothing to her at all. I don't know why it's so easy to fall in love with her. She stopped hugging me and wiped her eyes to get rid of the tears.
"I'm sorry." I say one last time.
"I know Toby."
"I found a motel I'm staying at so I don't bother you here all the time I'll be there, if you need anything call okay?"
"I will." She says.
I kissed her forehead and left.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I hate fighting with Toby. But we are friends now witch is weird because I've never really actually just been friends with Toby. He left a few hours ago. It was around 1am and I was just about to lay down in my bed and someone knocks on the door. It better not be Yvonne. I quickly walk over and open it.
"It's really late wh-"
Then I'm inturruped.
"Okay so I have french food and old movies." He holds up the bag of food. Of course Toby has to be...well...Toby.
"This is what friends do right?" He asks. I smile and take the bag of food from him.
"I'm only letting you in because I'm hungry, and I like french food." I say and he laughs.
"I'm sure that's the only reason." He says sarcastically. I glare at him with a smile.
"I mean we are friends." He adds quickly. I smile and eat the food. Why does he always have to do stuff like this. I look at the movies he brought. Everytime I look at him he is smiling witch makes me smile.
-
-
Hours later
-
-
Toby is now leaving and tonight was suprisingly really fun.
"Thank you Toby, I had fun." He smiles.
"Good that was goal." He smiles.
"Goodnight Spencer."
"Goodnight Toby."
Then he left.
----------------------
So guys thank you.....almost 800 reads!!! Probably spelling errors AGAIN. It's probably annoying lmao oh well I like writing these by the way. And don't forget to leave some comments below of what you thought about this.

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity🐋