I'm done

Spencers POV
-
-
"What are you doing here?" I ask harshly
"Well I would like and explanation from Toby, of why he broke up with me." I couldn't take all of this. Yvonne came to talk to Toby. I felt happy for the few hours Toby and I spent together and now Yvonne is gonna ruin it.
"I'll give you two some privacy then." I say kind of angrily and go to my room. I think Toby knew I was mad because he stopped me.
"I'll make her leave Spence, don't worry." He whispers.
"No just talk to her it's fine." I walk into the bedroom and close the door. I hear small voices when they start talking but I can't understand what they are saying. I sit on the bed thinking. I want to know what's going on so I slightly open my door and look and watch them talk and then Yvonne kisses Toby, and Toby doesn't pull away. I close my door and lock it. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. My had shattered in new it was too soon, it all happened so fast. Toby obviously, wasnt....isn't over Yvonne.
And I guess this makes me so stupid for starting to fall in love with him again. I get up and leave the room and see Yvonne is gone, I grab my bag and phone. I try not to make eye contact with Toby I don't want to talk to him right now.
"Where are you going Spence?" He walks over to me and turns me head towards him. I look away quickly and continue getting my stuff.
"Spencer have you been crying?"
I wanted to curl up and die. I can't listen to his voice I can't look at him. I just really want to leave and I can't find my keys.
"I don't want to talk to you right now, just go." I say harshly.
"Spencer tell me what's wrong!" He says obviously worried or maybe he knows that I know they kissed. I wonder how he feels, maybe he feels like the kiss was right or maybe he regrets it. I quickly push him out of the way and leave the barn. He follows me but I keep walking. I couldn't find my keys but I just needed to get away from him.
I hear him repatably calling my name but I just keep going at one point I started running.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
I run back to my truck and start to drive around town looking for Spencer. I tried calling her multiple times and I also texted but she won't respond. I finally see her sitting on a bench by the brew. When she sees the truck she starts walking away quickly. I park the truck and run after her.
I step in front of her and stop her.
"Spencer tell me wh-"
She inturrups me
"I saw you kiss Yvonne."
"She kissed me Spencer."
"If you wernt over Yvonne you should have just told me, instead of making me believe you cared." She says starting to cry again.
"I am over Yvonne I di-"
"The way you kissed her didn't seem like you were over her Toby!" She starts to yell.
"Why don't you trust me and why do you care so much I to-" I start to say but get inturruped again.
"I care because I was the one stupid enough to start to fall in love with you again." She shouts loudly. I open my mouth to say something.
"I'm done, we're done." She's says and then runs away crying. I couldn't believe it. I broke Spencer Hastings heart.
--------------------------
I'm sorry sad chapter 😭😭 what do you think will happen next?? This chapter is a little longer then usual. I hope you like. Leave some feedback below 👇 👇 I hope you guys like this story and thanks for reading. There are probably spelling mistakes AGAIN. Lmao ignore them AGAIN. I'm sorry I'm probably annoying asf, because of my spelling errors. And thanks for all most 700 reads that's amazing I didn't think this book would make it very far.

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity🐋