Now

Spencers POV
-
I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and it feels like I've peed my pants. I realized my water broke. I reach for my phone and dial Tobys number. He answers quickly.
"He babe." He says.
"Toby!" I say.
"What? Is everything ok?" He says.
"My water broke!" I say excitedly.
"I'll call an ambulance for you, I'll meet you at the hospital. " He says and I can tell he's happy.
"Ok." I hang up and soon after I hear sirens from the ambulance I slowly walk outside and the put me in the back. I was excited but I wanted Toby her now not just at the hospital.  They start to close the back doors of the ambulance.
"Wait!!" I hear a familiar voice then I see Toby.
I smile. He jumps into the ambulance and he's panting.
"I'm here babe, I couldn't miss any of this." He says and kisses my forhead.
-
Hours later
-
Tobys POV
-
Spencer was asleep with the baby in the small tub thing next to her mother. We found out it was a girl today. That was a great suprise.
"Toby." Spencer mumbles.
I stand up.
"Yeah?"
She grabs my arm and pulls me on the bed.
"Lay with me." She says.
I do as she says.
"What should we name her?" Spencer asks.
"Well what are some names you like?" I ask pulling her close.
"Avery?"
I shake my head.
"Sarah?" She asks.
"That's to common." I tell her and she agrees.
"Lexi?"
"That doesn't really seem like a good name for her." I say and she nods.
"Chandler?"
I look at her and then the baby and back at her.
"I love it. Chandler Cavanaugh." I smile.
"Chandler Cavanaugh." She repeats and also smiles.
We layed in silence for a while. Not awkward silence, perfect silence, something we enjoyed. Until she spoke again.
"Thank you for coming." She tells me.
"I wouldn't have missed this at all I wouldn't have dropped anything to be here." I say.
"And you were." She says.
"Alright go to sleep." I kiss her head.
She nuzzles her head into my chest.
I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grab it and read the message.
            Oh, finally she's born. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Better keep a close watch.    -A
○○○○○○○○○○
Here we go this chapter is longer then the last. I hope you like and I hope you guys don't mind 2 updates in one day. Ignore the spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoy.....leave feedback......I'm gonna start updating again more frequently.....K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity🐳