The Perfect House

Spencers POV
-
Today Toby and I looked at houses and we both agreed none of the really seemed right for us. Once we get back to the barn we sit down and continue to look at more houses.
"Maybe I could build you another one." He says.
"No I couldn't let you build me an entire house." I tell him smiling.
"I was going to do it once I will do it again, besides then it can have everything you want in it." He tells me.
"Okay. " I say smiling.
I put my laptop down and kiss him, at first he hesitates but then he kisses back passionately. I can't help but smile in to the kiss. I pull away slightly so are lips ate still close together.
"I love you Toby Cavanaugh."
"I love you Spencer Cavanaugh." He says and I smile bigger and peck his lips.
-
Tobys POV
-
Two weeks later
-
Today is the first day I'm letting Spencer see the house I still have a lot to do but she wants to see it. I see her car pull up and she gets out. She walks over to me and I kiss her.
"I'm so excited." She says happily and I can't help but smile.
"You ready?" I ask.
"More then you can imagine." She says with a giggle and I turn her towards the house. She smiles hugely.
"So what do you think?" I ask.
-
Spencers POV
-
I was amazed at how much Toby had gotten done it two weeks. It looks stunning. It's a two story house and the whole downstairs is done.
"I love it Toby." I say and turn towards him. He smiles. I turn back to look at the house again. It's beautiful I love it so so much. I couldn't believe he did this for me.
"Would you like to go inside?" He asks. I turn towards him.
"Of course I would." I say grabbing his hand. We walk inside and I look around, it looks even better inside then it does outside. It also looks bigger inside to.
The downstairs is amazing. There's a kitchen a living room and a bathroom.
"Toby its...." I start saying but can think of a good enough word to explain how amazing it is.
"It's what?" He asks.
"It's perfect." I say with a smile.
He kisses me softly and I kiss him back.
---------------------
Let me know what you guys think of this I really like it so ya....leave feedback....... I just realized me asking you to let me know what you think and getting feedback is the same thing😂😂😂 oh well there are probably spelling mistakes.....ignore them as usual. Thanks for all the reads ( I don't know how many but there's a lot😂😂😂) I love ya guys keep being amazing for me.....K BYE....wait also go check out my new story it's called.....Mistakes: A Spoby Story....K NOW BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋