Just friends

Tobys POV
-
-
Spencer and I have been friends for a week now. It actually really nice being her friend. We haven't fought at all and I've had a lot of fun. I drove to the brew and got to coffees and then drove to Spencers. When u got there she was hugging some guy that I didn't recognize. He left after they hugged. I got out of the truck and walked over to her.
"Oh hi Toby." She says smiling.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"He is a friend." She walks into the Barn and I follow her.
I give her the coffee.
"How long have you known him?"
She laughs slightly.
"Why is it such a big deal?" She asks.
"Toby I promise he is just a friend.'
I nod slightly and she drinks her coffee.
"So what did you come over for today," She asks smiling.
"I just came to see my friend."  I smile.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I think Toby is jealous of my friend. I don't want Toby to ask what his name is because he might go looking for him or something. I drink my coffee.
"Do you want to go for a walk?" I ask.
"Sure." We walk outside together and we start walking on the sidewalk.
"Now can I ask you some questions about your friend?"
"Fine."
"How long have you known him?" He asked.
"Since high school."
"How'd you meet?"
"From a friend of mine."
"Did you spend a lot of time with him?"
"Yes"
"Did you ever like him?"
"Actually I loved him all through high school, and I think I also love him now "
"But you were dating me in high school and you loved him?" He asked worried.
I smiled "I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about you." He smiled, and turns towards me. I go in to kiss him but he turns his head.
"Just friends right?" He said laughing. I smiled.
"Yeah for now." I said and continued walking. After a while it started to rain. We started dancing and running in the rain. Toby put his jacket over my head so I wouldnt get as wet. And we started to run back to the barn. We get inside and we are both soaked. We both couldn't stop laughing.
"I should probably go." He said.
"No stay." I grab his arm and I don't let him leave. He smiles
"Fine I'll stay."
"Good because I wasnt going to let you leave."
---------------------
Sorry this is short but I actually really like it.....I am adding more DRAMA in the next chapter so be aware. Leave feedback down below. I hope you guys like this. GUYS I'M ALMOST TO 1K READS OMF!!!! There are probably spelling mistakes AGAIN. Ignore them AGAIN lmao. Anyways goodbye....oh and lately ive been updating after it gets each chapter gets 40 to 50 reads and that's been happening really fast so I might be updating alot I hope you guys don't mind.

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity 🐋