Danger

Spencer's POV
-
I start crying over Tobys body.
"Toby please stay alive, I need you to stay alive." I say crying.
His eyes open slightly.
"Toby!" I say and start to grab my phone to dial 911.
"Spencer." he mumbles short of breath. "I love you." he says and then his eyes close.
"Toby no!" I cry. I quickly call 911 and an ambulance arrives shortly after. They put him in the ambulance and I get in too. They give him oxygen and they give him CPR. I hold his hand crying.
"Toby please don't die." I repeat quietly to myself.
We arrive at the hospital within minutes and they rush him inside and they bring him to a large room, one of the doctors stop me.
"Ma'am you are not allowed in here." He says and holds me back.
I try to push past him.
"No please I'm his wife, I need to make sure he's okay." I cry out.
He yells for a nurse and she walks me to the waiting room.
"Do you have a phone I can use I left mine at the house? I just really need to call some people." I ask.
"Yes right over here." she says and walks me over to it.
I dial Aria first.
"Hello?" I hear her small voice.
"Aria...." I say.
"Spence are you okay? You sound scared, why are yo I calling from the hospital?"
She starts asking so many questions.
"Aria.....Toby has been in an accident." I say as tears start to form again.
"What happened?!" she asks worried.
"We got back from the police station.....I said I wanted Chinese food and he went o get into his truck and it exploded. Aria please come." I say crying.
"I'm coming right now. I'll tell the girls and come right away." she says.
"Thank you." I say and hang up.
I start crying again. I feel someone touch my shoulder.
"Is someone coming for you. I don't want you to be here alone." the nurse says.
I wipe my tears away.
"Yeah I have a few friends coming, thank you." I say.
"Do you need anything?" she asks.
All I need is Toby for him to be okay. I wish I never wanted that stupid Chinese food. I need Toby alive. All I want to tell her is I need him.
"No, thanks." I say and walk over and sit in the chair.
I'm sitting in the chair for a minimum of ten minutes and I hear the door open. I look over and see the girls come running in.
I stand up and they hug me.
"How is he?" Emily asks.
"I-I don't know." I say.
"Caleb and Ezra are coming too." Hanna says. I just nod slightly. We sit in the waiting room in silence .
"I shouldn't have just let him cook for me." I mumble.
"What?" Aria asks.
"If I would have just let him cook for me, if I didn't want that stupid Chinese food he wouldn't be in this mess." I say so they all could hear me.
"Spencer don't say that." Hanna says.
"This isn't your fault." Emily adds.
Just then Caleb and Ezra walk in and quickly walk over to us.
"Do you have any news yet?" Caleb asks and I shake my head.
They both sit down.
After a few hours everyone falls asleep. Except me I stay awake waiting for news. To find out if he's dead or alive. I needed to know I can't sleep until I find out.
I get really tired really fast I start to close my eyes. Until I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Ma'am." a doctor says.
"Yes?" I say knowing I get to find out now if Toby is dead or alive.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
CLIFFHANGER I hope everyone likes this chapter....leave feedback and thre are probably spelling mistakes just ignore them thier always there......K BYE

Instgram: @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐳