Leave me alone

Spencers POV
-
-
After Toby told me he broke up with Yvonne I left. I knew it was my fault and I'm sure Yvonne knew too. I felt horrible. I also didn't want to leave the barn but Toby wouldn't go so I did. Honestly I think he will stay there until I get back but I can't stop think that what if Toby broke up with Yvonne to be with me. I went to the bar, lately with Toby around I've been drinking alot. There were a few guys that tried to hut on my I ignored them still thinking about Toby. I wanted to get him off my mind, so I drank and I drank ALOT. After about 4 hours at the bar and decided I should go back to the barn. I didn't really feel safe driving so I got a taxi to bring me home.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
When Spencer walked into the barn I was sitting on the couch reading one of her books.
"I want to dance Toby." She said. She was obviously drunk, I could tell. She didn't wait for any reply from me. And she took her shoes of and turn the radio and started dancing around the barn. I kept trying to make her go to bed so she could rest and she would be better tomorrow. But she kept pushing me away. I start to walk away from her but I hear a thud. I look at her and she had fallen. I quickly go to her.
"Spence?!"
-
-
2 hours later
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I slowly started to open my eyes and realized I was on the couch in the barn. I look around and see that my head was on Tobys lap, and he is reading a book.
"What happened Toby? Why does my head hurt?"
He puts his book down and looks at me.
"You fell and hit your head and blacked out, and you were drunk. But im glad your finally awake" He says the last part quietly.
"How long was I out?"
"A few hours."
"Thank you for helping me Toby." I sit up.
"Yeah no problem."
I sighed.
"Toby maybe we should talk about you breaking up with Yvonne."
"There's nothing to talk about Spence. What Yvonne and I had I knew wasn't going to last."
I nod slightly.
"If you knew it wasn't going to last why did you take it this far?" I asked scared to know the answer.
"I thought maybe if I married Yvonne and started a family with her. I would forget about you." I look away from him.
"Toby I do-"
And with that I felt his lips pressed hard against mine. I pulled away from him. I couldn't do it I couldn't kiss him. I walked into my bedroom and was about to close the door but Toby stopped it.
"Spencer I'm sorry I di-"
"Toby please leave me alone." I start to cry and I sit on the bed he walks in and sits next to me. I do t look at him. I can't look at him.
"I hate seeing you cry." He says.
"I hate crying." I look at him and he wipes my tears of my cheeks.
"Spencer, look I'm so-"
I knew he was going to apologize and I couldn't listen to him apologize for doing nothing wrong so I kissed him hard.
-----------------------
I start school on Tuesday ugh. A lot of you seem to like this book and I love getting feedback so leave some comments below please. I'll update again soon. Also there are probably spelling mistakes.

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity🐋