Horrible days

Spencers POV
-
-
Toby layed by me on the bed I'm glad he is here.
"Are you sure your okay?" He asks me for the millionth time.
"Toby I'm fine I'm just really happy you came here." I said smiling.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"It's 1am." He says.
"Did you tell the girls I was okay?"
"Yes I did Spence, but don't worry about them you should be resting. So go to sleep." He tells me.
I cuddled next to him. He kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight Spence."
"Goodnight." I mumble then fall asleep soon after.
-
-
Next morning
-
Tobys POV
-
-
I wake up slightly and pull Spencer closer to me. She feels limb and cold. I open my eyes and she is really pale.
"Spencer!" I say worried.
I sit up and yell for a doctor and they come running in. They push me back and move her out of the room. I follow them.
"What is wrong? Is she okay?" I ask impatiently. They continue to bring her to the operating room. And one of the nurses stays back to talk to me.
"Her heart is slowly down." The nurse tells me. I usually don't cry but when it comes to Spencer in danger I can't help myself.
"Can you save her?" I ask worried.
"We will try the best we can." She says and walks away quickly going where they took Spencer. I'm stuck in the waiting room again. I continue to think how cold she was and how pale she looks. I hate seeing her hurt and in pain. She might die. I can't do anything right now. I can't stay here and worry. I leave the hospital and drive to her barn. I get some stuff she would like. Then I drive to the brew and get a coffee and drive back to the hospital. As I'm driving I keep thinking about what the doctor said "her heart is slowing down". I can't loose Spencer she means to much to me. I arrive at the hospital and sit in the waiting room again. The nurse comes out and I stand up quickly.
"Is she okay?" I ask quickly.
"She is awake and responsive, she is getting better." The nurse says, I sigh in relief.
"Thank you so so much." I say. She nods.
"She is asking for you." She says. I go into her room quickly. I smile slightly when I see her.
"You can't do that to me ever again." I say. She smiles.
"I'm fine."
"I'm was still scared." I say and she pulls me next to her on the bed.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I know it's not right to lie to Toby, but I can't tell him, he seems happy. I had the nurse lie. I just can't tell him.
"How do you feel Spence?" He asks but I don't hear him because I was thinking.
"Spence." He says a little louder.
"What?" I say.
"How do you feel?" He asks.
"Can we not talk about me." I say kind of harshly.
"Is everything okay, you seem a little off." He asks.
"Toby I'm fine!"
He sighs and rubs his eyes
"I'm sorry I just don't really want to talk about me right now."  I looked at him.
"It's fine, I understand." He tells me.
I kiss his cheek and put my head on his chest. I really want to tell him. I don't want to lie. Why can't I just tell him that I'm dieing.
---------------------------------------
Yall probably hate me know but don't worry it'll get good. Leave feedback below cuz yall know I like that. And ignore the spelling mistakes because I even know there are some. K BYE....ps I am republishing this because people say it isn't bublished

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋