I can't ruin it

Spencers POV
-
-
I pull my hand away from his.
"Toby I won't be the reason you break up with Yvonne. She loves you and I can't be the person who stole someone's fiancé it's just not right."
He looks at me kind of sad. I want him to kiss me so badly I want to be in his arms I need him in my life as more then a friend. But I can't ruin it between him and Yvonne.
"Spence, I understand. But honestly if you say you love me now I will breakup with Yvonne. It's you Spence it always been you nobody else. Yvonne at first was just someone to try and get you out of my head but it turned into a little more then that."
"A little?" I start tearing up.
"She's your fiancé that's a little more then a little."
"Spencer it all happened so fast I di-"
"Please Toby stop I don't want to listen to this."
I set the bottle down and put my head in my hands and start to cry. I feel his hand go on my back and he pulls me onto his lap. I cry into his shoulder I don't exactly know why I'm crying but I can't stop. He rubs my back and I cry harder. I'm not used to it anymore, usually when I'm sad I cry into my pillow. Nobody has been there for me to comfort me. After a while I stop crying and but I stayed in his arms I didn't want to move. I felt him stand up slowly while still holding me in his arms.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he set me on my bed.
"I'll be right back." He said reassuring me. He then leaves the room I don't know what he's doing but I start to cry again, but this time I know why I didn't know how to exactly tell him but I'm still in love with him and I want to be with him more then anything but Yvonne I can't ruin there relationship. Why is life so complicated. As I continue to cry Toby comes back, he probably heard me.
"Spence what's wrong?" He asked worried. But I don't say anything, I'm crying to hard I can't even talk. He lays next to me on the bed he wraps his arms around me. As he does that I cry softer and soon enough I stop but he still holds me in his arms. I glad he still is because if he let me go I'd probably cry again. I'm broken I don't deserve his love. I had his love once and I lost it I really don't deserve it. I want it but I don't deserve it. I move away from him slightly and rub my eyes.
"Toby....."
"Yeah Spence?"
"I love you." I hesitate and look away from him. "But you should stay with Yvonne." I still can't look at him I'll cry again if I do.
"I broke up with Yvonne." He said and then turned my head towards his so he could look at me. I didn't know what to say.
-----------------------------
Guys the summer finale was so intense. OML Spencer got shot that was scary. Toby is dead 😭😭 Ali is pregnant!! Haleb is back together 😏😏 But honestly it breaks my heart knowing that Toby is dead that spoby won't happen. But idgaf I'm gonna right this story as if Toby never died.

Let me know what you think of this chapter thanks for reading it.

-Trinity🐾