Lies

Tobys POV
-
-
Spencer has seemed a little off. She won't tell me what's going on and when the doctors come in to talk to her she asks me to leave, and when I come back in she always has tears in her eyes. I want to know what's going on but if I ask she won't tell me anyway. I guess I will have to figure it out.
-
Spencers POV
-
Im laying in the bed when the doctor comes in to give me and update.
"Toby..." I say and he knows what I mean.
"No I want to hear what the doctor says this time." He says looking at me.
"Mrs. Hastings we ha-" I interrupt him quickly.
"Can you come back later please?" I ask him.
"Yeah sure." He says and leaves.
"Spence what's going on?" He asks confused and a little mad obviously.
"Nothing, everything is fine." I say trying to sound happy.
"Then why wouldn't you let the doctor talk? And why don't you want me to be here?" He asks slightly shouting.
"Toby I do want you to be here." I say.
He stands up off the chair and walks towards the door.
"That's two lies you've told me, first one was that everything is fine and second well you obviously don't want me here." He says and looks at me.
"Toby please I'm not ready t-" He inturrups me.
"Your not ready for what Spencer? For me? For us?" He says harshly. I didn't know what to say. He sighs.
"I knew it." He says and then leaves the room.
"Toby wait please!" I shout.
-
Tobys POV
-
I sit in the waiting room. I was mad if course but I couldn't leave. She hurt I can't so I decided to stay. After a few minutes of sitting in the waiting room my phone rings, it's Spencer. I answer it.
"What?" I ask
"Toby I am ready for you and us it's something else I'm not ready for." She says fast so I couldn't inturrup her.
"What is it your not telling me, you have been keeping so many secrets and I don't like it. I thought we didn't keep secrets or lie." I say as I slowly walk back to her room.
"I know we don't." She says with a small sniffle.
I stand outside the closed door so she can't see me.
"I'm going to find out sooner or later."
"I know Toby."
I hang up and slowly walk into her room. She sets her phone down and looks at me.
"I'm so-" I interrupted her with a passionate kiss. She kisses me back. After that kiss I lay next to her playing with her fingers.
"I'm sorry." I say and she nods.
"Me too." She says.
"No more secrets or lies okay?"
"Okay."
She puts her head on my chest I pull her close, kiss her head and rub her back. I hear a small sniffle, I think she is crying. Then she blurts out.
"Toby, I'm dieing."
------------------------------
Cliff hanger......it hope yall like this. Leave feedback cuz you know I like that. There are probably smelling mistakes because I mean when isn't there.....BTW this chapter was hard to wite. Omg I wonder if any one reads these lmao I doubt it put the 🍕 emoji if you did read all of this. Thank you all for reading this book. And thanks for almost 2k reads wtf I never thought this book would get very far but I guess it did and I couldn't be more happier. But yeah BYE.....

INSTAGRAM: @TOBYSASS

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN - TRINITY 🐋

(decided to do the ending in caps don't ask why because I don't know)