Cavanaugh

Spencers POV
-
Toby was on one knee with a box and a beautiful ring inside. I didn't know what to say. I love him more then anything. But there is a possibility I could still die during the transplant.
"Toby I-I" his smile slowly fades away.
I start to cry.
"I could still die, I don't want you to have to deal with that." I say.
"Your not going to die." He tells me. He pauses.
"Do you want to marry me?" He asks.
"I do of course I do I just don't want you to have to deal with me being your fiancé then dieing the next day." I say.
He wipes my tears of my face.
"Spencer I understand, it's okay.
"No its not." I start crying harder. "I shouldn't have to worry about dieing Toby. I should be able to marry you and have everything be okay. I want to marry you but it will hurt you even more if I die." I say and sit on the bed. Toby sits next to me and wraps his arms around me I cry into his chest. After a little bit we layed down on the bed and I stopped crying. I kept thinking about him proposing and how romantic and cute it was and I ruined it. I've always wanted to get married and now there's a chance I could die and never get married.
"Toby I change my mind." I say.
"What are you talking about?" He says kind of sleepily.
"I want to marry you." I pause. "Tonight" I say. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Tonight?" He asks. I nod smiling and he smiles too.
"Just me you and the girls, I don't want it to be big, I don't want a big wedding dress either. Besides like you said nothing is normal for us." I say and he smiles.
"Okay tonight it is." He says.
-
At the wedding
-
I'm about to walk through the door to walk towards Toby and marry him. I couldn't contain my excitement. The girls were there and it couldn't be better. It was very late but I couldn't care less. I walk through the doors and see Toby standing there smiling. I walk towards him.
"You look good." He whispers to me. I can feel my cheeks get red. We had Aria be the minister and it was all perfect.
"Toby do you take Spencer to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She asks and Toby doesn't hesitate.
"I do."
"Spencer do you take Toby to be your awfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I say.
Aria continues talking but I slightly don't listen I'm distracted by Tobys beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous smile.
"You may no-"
Toby doesnt let her finish he just kisses me. I hear the girls giggling, but I didn't care I'm married to the love of my life. After we were married we went back to the barn to celebrate. When we got there we drank a little and Toby, Caleb and Ezra were in the living room talking and us girls were in my bedroom.
"Thank you guys for all your help today it was perfect." I say, and it was I couldn't be more happier about it. They all nod and laugh.
"Where are you going for your honeymoon." Hanna says with a small smirk.
"We haven't thought that far ahead." I say and walk out to where the boys are. Toby looks at me and smiles. I walk to the kitchen to get a drink and he follows. I start to feel light headed and I don't feel good at all. My  hest gets a horrible pain. Toby noticed right away.
"Spence what's wrong?" He asks me.
Everything starts to get fuzzy and I can barley breath. Then I pass out, the last thing I hear is Toby telling someone to call for help.
--------------------------
I've been doing a lot of cliffhangers..... I know I'm a horrible person. Leave feedback below cuz yall know I like that. Yall know that there are spelling mistakes. Ignore them. Guys I'm past 2.5k reads....that makes me really happy. K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋