House searching

Tobys POV
-
I got up early this morning so I could go online and find a few houses so Spencer could have a variety of houses to choose from. When she wakes up I have a few houses on the computer screen.
"Good morning." I say smiling.
"How long have you been up?" She asks.
"Not that long." I say and she walks over to me and sees the houses.
"So this is what you've been up to." She says smiling.
"Maybe, do you like any of them?" I ask.
"I do." She says. "But I'm not going to decide right now." She says and I smile. She starts walking away and I follow her and put my arms around her waist. I move her hair from her neck and kiss it. She let's out a small moan. I smile and she turns around.
"You look good." I say and look down at my shirt that looks adorable on her.
She smiles.
"But your teasing me to much." I say and pull her closer.
"How am I teasing you?" She asks with a small grin.
I put on hand on her leg and I pick her up and put her on the counter. She smiles.
"Because I have a weakness for you in my shirts." I say and she giggles.
-
Spencers POV
-
I couldn't stop smiling he was so cute.
He kisses my neck multiple times. I love it. But I think back to when I was in that place.

~Flashback~
I was lying on the ground when the men walked in. I groan at the sight of them but I couldn't move I couldn't stop them anymore I was in pain everywhere. One of them walks over and lifts my head so I'm looking at them. They kissed my neck several times. I tried to push him off but it was no use. I couldn't fight them they were to strong.

~End of Flashback~

I slightly push Toby away because I couldn't handle it.
"I'm sorry." I say to him.
"No, it's fine. Is something wrong?" He asks.
"I just thought back to when I was in the place and what they did to me." I tell him but try not to look at him.
"I'm sorry Spence, I didn't mean to bring that memory back." He tells me, he sounds really sorry and I feel bad.
"It's fine Toby, really." I tell him.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.
I look down and shake my head.
"No."
"Whenever you want to I'm always here okay?" He says.
"Okay." I nod and hug him.
"Thank you." I tell him and he kisses my cheek and hugs me. I'm glad I have someone like him, he puts me first and nothing else matters to him. When he's around I feel like I don't have to hide anything. I feel safe and protected in his arms. I love him more then he will ever know.
-------------------------
Guys I had a concert last night and I had a solo and I crushed it.....yay me....mm leave feedback below please....I know this kinda short but oh whale🐳 thanks for 4.5k reads yall are amazing.....there are probably spelling mistakes ignore them.....p.s. go check out my new spoby story......K bye

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋